dreams.

"Haha Lewis, you're so funny." I heard a voice say as I was unlocking my home door. I had been out on tour making tons of money, and I was beyond excited to let my baby know. But something feels off. "Haha Lewis don't touch me right there." By now u was walking closer to the living room listening closely to what was happening.

"Quit playing with me girl." The deep voice responded back to her. The guy sounded very cocky and arrogant. And I'm absolutely positive that he was stronger than me. Seconds later a little girl came running down the hall with a little boy not to far behind. The little girl looked almost exactly like Drew and the little boy looked like me if I'm not mistaken.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy I want some ice cream."

"One second H-" I couldn't understand what she called the little girl.

"OK mommy. Come on BJ let's go play with some toys."

"Where's your husband ?" Lewis stated. That's when I stood up and leaned on the nearby wall.

Drew sighed, "he won't be here anytime soon, so we better have the most fun we can." She winked at him flashing her ass to him as she got up. She was wearing the slightest bit of clothing and it was pretty obvious of what they were going to do next. I shut my eyes as I saw them lean in. I walked over to the fireplace to see if they would notice me but they continued to kiss. My heart began to ache. I walked over to her shaking her body and saying her name, but she wouldn't bulge. It was over I lost the love of my li-.

-----
I woke up in a cold sweat, breathing heavy and all. I facetimed Drew to check on her because I was afraid I was going lose her. She didn't answer so I gave her another ring. She picked up on the third one. "Yes baby." She said in the most purest and innocent voice.

"I had a bad dream about you." I stated.

"What was it?" Drew questioned back. I was debating on if I should tell her. I remember once I told my closer friend a dream about him and no doubt the dream came true a month later. It was a devastating time for me. "Hello Pen, are you going to tell me?" I shook my head from side to side indicating that I wasn't. She sighed. "Pen what's wrong?" By now I could tell she was really concerned about me. "Ugh Pen I wish I was there to comfort you. Stop." By now a few tears had slipped from my eyes.

"Just don't do it. Whatever you do don't ok." I stated hanging up right after, so she wouldn't question my statement.

She called me four times but I didn't answer. I'm restless right now. Nothing could possibly help me sleep. I got up to go get a snack and a drink from the small kitchen. I decided on a bag of popcorn and a blue Gatorade. I put my popcorn in a big bowl with tons of sugar and a little bit of salt. I guess I can say it's my attempt to make kettle corn which is one of my favorite types of popcorn. Once I got to my room, I turned my tv on to the Looney Tunes, which is one of my favorite shows.

Not even half way into my show a knock was placed on my door. I groaned, "who is it?" No one answered instead they picked my lock and barged right in. I only had one light source, which was my lava lamp, so I couldn't necessarily see the person. I figured it was a women just by the shape of her body. It was curvy, I could also tell that she wasn't wearing anything but lingerie because I saw tons of fuzzy balls hanging. "Briana?"

"That's not my name dumbass." She replied. "It's Brittany."

"Oh what are you doing in here?" She flicked on the lights revealing exactly what I predicted at first.

"I came so you could fuck me babe." Once again, I must say she's really bold. Too bold.

"Oh. That's unfortunate then." I stated smartly. But she began to walk over to me. I couldn't lie she did have a nice body but I wasn't going to disrespect Drew like that. 

"I know you like this B," by now she was feeling herself up.

"Lol," I said. "Can you leave my room now?" I got up pushing her out my room. "Bye."

She rolled her eyes super hard before leaving, "I'll have you one way or another." She mumbled.

"What'd you say?"

"Oh nothing," she giggled. "Bye baby."

"Don't start." I groaned shutting my door.

I eventually fell asleep after about three cartoons. It was around 12 in the afternoon when I woke up the next day. I checked my phone to see that Drew called me and texted me multiple times. I felt bad because I wasn't answering her. I wasn't going to tell her my dream because I didn't want it to come true, so I tried my best to brushed it off.

I'm fine love don't worry. What you doing? -Bryson ❤️

Just got back from the store. What were you upset about last night ? -Drew💕

Nothing, don't worry I'm fine. -Bryson❤️

You sure ? Why are you shutting me out P?
-Drew💕

I'll find out one way or another. -Drew💕

I left her on read. Thinking about it made me so frustrated and terrified. I'm so ready to go home.

But I refuse to go back to my old hustle. I managed to get out of bed and make my way to Tiffany's bus to see what we were on today. We hadn't left from our previous location yet. "Bryson, baby, I have some good news. The people love you."

"Really," I said as my eyes bugged.

"Yes, they want to see more of you so we guaranteed it. I've set up a few more "big" places for you to perform at, which is the reason why we haven't left yet. Then you're back home to your baby mama and unborn child." I smiled widely nodding.

"Thank you." I walked off the bus to mine silently saying "bless up" kissing my two fingers and throwing them up.

----

Idk 🤕 hope you enjoy