compilcations & sex.

Wednesday.

For these past couple of days Drew and I have been inseparable. If we weren't cuddling in our new home we were at the studio writing new music. I've also been trying to convince her to get on one of my tracks, but that's been a task. She isn't foldin' for nothin' she doesn't want anything to do with fame what so ever. Matter of fact she made it clear to me that she wanted to keep herself private and in the shadows. As of now we were in Kroger racking up for her and my grandma. In the cart was tons of snacks and like 2 bags of Kroger hot wings and 3 bags of frozen chicken. We also got a large bag of fries; one of her favorites. I went to search in a different aisle for cereal and a gallon of milk. I made sure it was chocolate cereal because pregnant women and because she loves chocolate. We met back up in the fruit aisle. Drew had already put pineapples, strawberries and grapes in the cart. I grabbed a bag of cuties on my way to her. When I reached her I realized she had already pigged out on two seventy-five cent donuts. I just stale faced her because she made a promise she'd cut back on some foods, and one of the many was donuts. "Drew?" An unfamiliar voice said out from behind us.

"India... Bitch is that you." Drew said pushing me to the side. Drew rarely cusses, so she must be important. But I also feel like I know her.

"Yes. Drew Pooh. I missed you." Drew went to hug her. "Oh my bitch are you pregnant?"

"Nah I'm just fat." Drew said sarcastically. "Anyways, India this is Bryson, Bryson this is India my long distance best friend." Really then why does she seem, so fucking familiar.

"You got her pregnant?" She snapped.

"Uh yea." I said scratching the back of my neck. She just continued to mug me. The silence after that was thick as hell. Thank God Drew broke it, but not necessarily in the way I expected.

"Yea okay. Bryson finish shopping for me while I catch up with my boo."

"But I thought.." I stopped mid sentence just nodding my head walking off to continue shopping. They walked in the other direction giggling and shit. Akekeke my ass. While I was scanning the last three items in self check out Drew and India came back with hella shit in their arms. "Y'all ringing that stuff up?" I simply asked. Mind you simply.

"Nigga who said we was ringing it all up. With yo broke ass." India said bluntly. Drew hit her arm.

"Be nice that's my baby you talking to like that." I stayed silent. Only because I'm not the type to make scenes, but also because I was raised with respect and I respect Drew. But if she pushes one more button...

"Yea the one that left you for them other hoes." Mind you this all started over the simple question. Are y'all ringing that stuff up?

"Yea, you're right, but at the end of the day she was and will always be my baby. No matter how many bitches throw themselves at me. And it didn't take me long to realize that she's the only one really down for me, so just because your ain't shit, broke ass "nigga" sittin' on his mama couch ain't realize he had you. Don't mean you can bash me. Go bash that one nigga that broke your heart. Oh yea and I'm far from broke. Ask my baby mama." After that she stayed silent. No words exited her mouth what so ever. Her and Drew continued to "ring" up there extra snacks. I paid with no problem putting all the bags in the cart and we were out the door. Drew's friend went to her car while we went to ours.

"P, I asked India to stay with me while you're gone." I just nodded my head. "Are you upset?" She asked hugging my side. I shook my head. Continuing to put the groceries in the trunk.

The drive home was silent.  Because I refused to talk; Drew on the other hand had a sad expression on her face, but I couldn't be mad at her because she didn't know her friend was going to act extremely messy towards me. Mind you they haven't seen each other in awhile. So I can only image what her parents think. After we pulling up to the house, I quickly got out the car, popping the truck and grabbing some groceries. Drew came to the back as well grabbing a couple light things taking it to the door step. She unlocked the door with ease opening it for me to put all the bags on the dining room table which wasn't that far. My arms were killing me. Honestly I didn't want to make more than 2 trips to the car. I went back out to grab the gallon of milk and red juice, swiftly taking it to the refrigerator. Drew on the other hand was organizing all the stuff into the cabinets. I went to the living room to play Call A Duty: Black Ops II on my new Xbox 360.

-

I'm scheduled to leave late tonight.

After Drew put the groceries away, she went to go do her makeup. I mean like full on blown makeup. She even recorded a video. She told me she was going to edit it later on tonight or tomorrow. Right now she's laying or cuddled up to my side. It was uncomfortable at first but I got use to it. I just continued to play the game while she slept. While she slept she would randomly squeeze me. It felt like she was trying to make sure I wasn't going to leave, but I will be soon. I'll be in her heart just not here with her physically. Of course we could FaceTime, but it depends on my schedule. But I'll always try to make time for my baby.

Drew woke up about 30 minutes later because I had removed her arms from my torso, so I could go to the bathroom. By then I was in the kitchen pouring myself something to drink. Drew silently walked in walking towards me, but I didn't know because I was facing the refrigerator. Her arms snaked around my torso. Her baby bump kept her from laying her head on my neck, so she improvised and laid it on my back. Her hands were falling slightly below my waist causing me to tense up. Not because I was scared, but because once I'm turned on its pretty hard to turn me off. Her hands inched lower and lower until finally her hands were on my thighs. "What you doing?" I asked. I heard her snicker and with a quickness she grabbed my penis. I jerked a little, but I hope she remembers there's no turning me off. "You done fucked up Drew.." She giggled again.

"How do you know I don't want it? Goodbye sex?" I don't know where this freaky side came from, but I was sure as hell enjoying it. I turned around to kiss her. Lust was filled in both our eyes, so we already knew what was about to go down. "Let's go to the room?"

I swiftly picked her up taking her right to the bedroom to give that 'act right'.

-

I'm so so so sorry for the late update. Please forgive me. I hope you enjoy.

Should I do a full sex scene ?

Comment. Vote. Share. Follow. 💕