miraculous.

Congratulations to Bryson for his two BET awards !!!

-

"Hey baby." My grandma said after she let both Drew and I into her house.

"Hey Ma, how you been?" I asked after giving her a hug.

"Good. Oh my goodness Drew, you're getting so big. How many months are you ?" She also said quickly taking notice of Drew.

"I'm five months she said rubbing her belly." My grandma smiled at her in a genuine way before shifting her eyes back to me.

"Some mail was sent here for you P."

"For real." I said in shock. She walked over the the bookshelf that wasn't to far from the door and searched the stack of mail for mine. Drew had let herself to a seat because she was tired.

"Yea. And a couple of your friends came by last week. They were asking about you."

"Who?"

"Marcus and Shaun." She replied back.

"Ma, really them old cats. They haven't spoken to me since 8th grade. I'm guessing they heard my name around the city." I smirked softly.

"Get around like how. You bet not be doing some illegal shit nigga. Or I will fuck you up."

I laughed lightly, "Nah ma nothin' like that. I've been making moves with my music." I finished as she handed me the letter. I hungrily opened it.

"What is it?" Drew asked.

"I don't know. Let me read it," Drew just rolled her eyes and turned back around on the couch.

It took me nothin but 2 minutes to read the letter. "Basically it's saying, I'm next up." I smiled. Now all my worries and struggles were lifted off my shoulders. Kinda. The song I put out just a couple weeks ago Don't was all over social media. And quite frankly, I have way more in store. "I'm guessing Timberland is setting me up for a couple studio session in a few days. I'll be singing my other songs I wrote." If you guys didn't know, all my songs are based off my relationship. Eighth to Junior year, well damn near senior year, Drew and I have been rocking. We went through a tough time around the beginning of freshmen year. At that time I wasn't feeling our relationship anymore. Mind me it's only been a couple months or less, but anyways I told Drew I didn't want to be with her. I feed her the same bullshit any man would: I got bored and you deserve better. In all reality I was really upset I couldn't hit so I broke it off. Plus all my homies were teasing me, but when I broke it off they started bashing me about breaking up with her. I can admit I was a complete idiot. We didn't speak that whole school year minus my couple check ups a month and holiday messages. I would always ask her if she had a boyfriend. And her answer was always no. She stayed low key the whole year. I never really knew what she was up to. On my end I was hooking up with plenty of females. And none of them were like her. And I didn't realize that until summer. We slowly began to talk again. She would tell her friends that it would be weird to come back to me and try again. In July we gave our relationship another try. It wasn't as bad as she thought. Plus I knew I was going to run back to her. I mean we spent the whole need of eighth grade and summer together. Nothing could replace that. She has my heart.  And I'm so grateful she allowed me back into her life.

Also during that time I would begin to think the worst and write music. All my feelings are in 14 songs. All for her.

"That's good baby." Drew got up slowly and kissed my cheek.

"I'm so proud of you, grandson. So proud." Grandma said going into the kitchen. "You guys want to stay for dinner? I'm making Pepper Steak and Rice."

"Yes," Drew shouted right after she heard pepper. She's always hungry. We just ate not to long ago.

"So what I'm eating for to smart ass." She told me rolling her eyes. Did I say that out loud? "Can I help?" She said happily to my grandma. What the hell? Mood swings for real.

-

"So how are you going to handle the fame?" Grandma asked me. I laughed softly.

"I don't know, I've never really been popular before. Plus ma you know how I am."

"Yea I do. And I don't want you to seem like you have tons of weights on your shoulders. You already have a baby on the way plus the fans probably wanting more music after this dies out." I nodded my head in a understanding way. Of course I knew these things would happen, but I think I could handle it. "I just want you to know that I got you, and I'm pretty sure Drew is holding it down so keep that in mind baby." Drew was face deep in her food until she heard her name.

"Damn Drew slow down. The food ain't going no where." She mugged me, but slowed her eating down as well.

"Whatever." She said in response as well. I had finished my last couple bites about to take my paper plate to the trash can. "Oh baby, can you get me some more please." She smiled in a hearty way. I just took her plate with me to the kitchen and made her some more. I made her a medium sized plate just because I knew she probably wouldn't eat it all. I grabbed the pitcher of red kool - aid that was in the refrigerator and poured the juice into three plastic cups. One for me, ma, and Drew.

I gave Drew her food quickly returning back to the kitchen for the drinks. "So what do you think about moving ?" I said to my grandma. She doesn't really low about our whereabouts, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

"To somewhere bigger and nicer. You gone put me on?"

Drew and I laughed, "Where'd you learn that at?" She Schroeder her eyes together. "The "put me on" stuff."

"Oh a couple of my girlfriends said it. "

"Wow." I snickered a little.

"Anyways, why we're talking about housing. Where have y'all been staying?" I went silent, and Drew just turned red a little and continued to eat. Welp!

-

New chapter guys. I'm really not feeling this one, but tell me what you think. 😌

Vote, comment, share & follow.

-

What's your favorite Bryson Tiller song?

Mine is Self-Righteous.