my true love.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello, This is the Carter Residence. How may I help you?"

"Um, Hello this is Doctor Taylor. I was wondering if I could speak with Drew please."

"Drew isn't here right now. Can I take a message?"

"Depends. Who are you to her?"

"I'm her mother."

"Oh. Okay that's fine. Well her next appointment is scheduled for May 2nd at 12:00 pm."

"Her next appointment for what?" Drew's mother questioned slightly raising her eyebrow.

"Her next prenatal check,"

"Her what..." She whispered into the phone.

"Excuse me ma'am can you repeat that."

"Um never mind. Thank you for calling." Drew's mom hung up the phone with out hesitation eventually calling her husband.

-

"Drew, it's crazy man. I did it." I was speaking on my past actions. I just hope they get my music.

"For real that's good baby, I'm so proud of you." She leant over the picnic table kissing my lips.

"I know. Maybe we can make it out of here. I mean I love Louisville, but I want to do my own things. Ya' know."

"Yea. And times like this we could be in our own house eating something your wife cooked." She smirked at me.

"Yea you right." I sighed softly. "Now all we gotta do is finish my album and start looking for you a ring. And I know I'm stretching it a little, but I know we'll  make it."

"Pen my mom just text me. She wants me home."

"Okay sweetheart. We can go." We've only been out for a little less than an hour and her mom's already buggin. I wonder what it is now.

The ride to her house seemed tense, but I don't know what to call it. Just from the atmosphere I know something bad was about to happen, but I don't know what.

I walked her up to her porch, giving her one last hug before walking to my car. I was just about to kiss her until her father opened the door. "What are you doing with my daughter?"

"I was giving her a hug goodbye."

"Well, you can give her a hug goodbye forever because you will not see her again," I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why sir," I asked respectfully.

"Because you and my slutty daughter had sex, after we specifically told you, we don't believe in that before marriage," he said sternly.

"What?" I scratched the back of my neck. "And why are you calling her slutty. She didn't do anything," Drew just stood back shocked.

"Because she slept with you, now she's pregnant." By now Drew was crying, I walked over taking her into my arms.

"What who told you that?"