contemplate.

Writers block 😪.

"Baby you ready?" I asked entering into the hotel room using the key. The room was all cleaned up, but there was no sign of Drew. I walked towards the bathroom because I heard a faint tune of music. I was beginning to make out the song as I walked closer. It sounded like a Beyoncé song, but I was only guessing.

I am in love with you
You set me free
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me
Cause I'm dangerously in love with you
I'll never leave
Just keep loving me the way you love, you lovin' me

I cracked the door to see Drew in the mirror lip syncing the lyrics. Drew had a good voice, but she barely used it. I was smiling all big and goofy because it just felt like she was singing the song to me. "OH MY GOSH, P. Don't do that. You scared the fuck out of me." She said causing me to jump at her sudden out burst. She was holding her chest trying to re catch her normal breathing pattern.

"You ready?" I asked. I was really excited to show her the house. It's literally perfect. I took my grandma home, so she could pack a couple bags, so she's able to watch over Drew while I'm gone. She isn't coming til Wednesday, that's when I leave off to Ohio for my first performance.

"Yea I just have to put my mascara and lip gloss on and I'll be right out." I nodded going to the room and sitting on the edge of the bed turning on the tv. I turned he channel to Cartoon Network and Teen Titans Go was on. This show has been on of my favorites since forever. When my baby comes I want it to be just like me a lover of cartoons. Oh yea I love Nintendo too. I've been looking for the Nintendo 64 system since I was 12 and still haven't found it. I plan on getting it while on the road I don't care what risks I have to go through. "How do I look baby?" Drew asked walking in front of me. I looked up in a lustful way but also loving. She was so beautiful I was speechless. I tried to say something, but cat got my tongue. "Cat gotcha tongue boo?" She asked lightly pinching my cheek followed by a kiss.

"You're so beautiful baby." Her cheeks turned a dark red. I smiled wide. I loved that we could have those middle school moments every once in awhile, and I'm also glad she didn't go into one of those emotional moods.

"And you're so handsome honey." She said.

"Honey?" I said a scrunching my eyebrows.

"What you don't like it?" She asked pouting a bit.

"Yea I like it. It has a nice ring to it." I said grabbing her chubby waist hugging her tight. I loved hugging her, I felt at home like I belonged there and no where else. "You ready for this surprise ?"

She blew a couple raspberries before responding, "yes I'm ready." I took her hand in mine after turning off the tv. We peacefully walked to the car. I just hope this makes up for any and everything that's about to happen.

-

"Before we get there can you tie this around your head?" I asked handing over a black scarf.

"Did you take this from my hair bag?" She asked laughing.

I scratched my head in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"Whatever P." She wrapped the scarf around her eyes and her slick hair. At the stop light I checked to make sure she wasn't able to see anything. One the light turned green I took a left turn onto the next street and a right into the our new neighborhood. "Are we there yet P, my eyes are starting to burn."

I laughed, "How if you closed your eyes?"

"That's the thing... I didn't now hurry up."

"You're lying..." I said.

"Yea I know." She said giggling like a white girl. I just shook my head pulling up into the drive way.

"Don't move okay." I got out the car jogging, well really running, to her side of the car opening the door. I took her seatbelt off and grabbed both her hands getting her out the car. I shut the door guiding her to the front entrance of the house. "Drew the reasons why I've been working so hard and staying out late or leaving early was all because of this. I wanted to leave you with something and somewhere for you to be stable with our child until..."

She was smiling really big by my small speech, but I knew it would soon change once I said this. I guess my pause was longer then I expected, "Until what baby?"

"I come back. I know it's to soon to be leaving and I really do want to be here for and though the pregnancy, but I can't. Tiffany told me I can't take anyone with me on tour, and I couldn't figure out a way to tell you with out it being so bitter." I said quickly. She stayed silent. I took my arms and wrapped them around her waist pulling her into a hug. She still hadn't taken off the blind fold. She hugged me tight, tighter than she's ever had before. Once I let go I untied the blind fold. Her eyes bulged at the beautiful house. I knew she would love it. "And this is yours of course." I said lifting my hand in the air with dangling keys in them. She happily took them and rushed to unlock the door.

Walking in I could tell she loved it. Her eyes lit up like the Christmas lights on a Christmas tree. "Bryson it's so beautiful. Thank you baby. I love it. I love you."

"I knew you would," I said smirking.

"Yea I do, but we still need to talk."

I shrugged, "Okay let's go up to our room." I took her hand taking her up the stairs to the luxurious master room. We laid on the bed; I was on her breast well she played in my hair. We sat in a thick silence for a couple of minutes until she finally spoke.

"Why didn't you tell me? Like when you first heard the news."

"Because I didn't want it to seem like I was up and leaving you. I know you you know I wouldn't do that, but still... I really care about you and I really love you and I don't want you to ever hurt. I'll always be here. I promise." Her eyes started to glisten a bit.

"You're so amazing." She said sniffling a bit. "I'm so glad God gave me someone so amazing and caring and loving. God blessed me fasho. I love you."

"I love you too baby. Oh yea, while I'm gone my grandma will be here in one of the guest rooms to watch you from a distance. I want you to be as safe as possible."

"I know baby." She kissed my lips before falling asleep while hugging my head.

-
Another update. I'm so sorry for the long wait for the last chapter. I want you guys to comment, share, vote allat lol.

If you're in school, how's it going so far ?

- It's going pretty well for me, but then again it's only been a couple weeks 🙄.