found somethin'.

"I guess this is okay. There's water, and a stove." Drew told me in a medium yell. I walked into the kitchen to witness for myself.

"Told you, you can trust me." I told her smirking a bit.

"Who said I didn't dingo." She stated. "But for real though, where we gon sleep."

"I don't know. On the floor."

"Hell nah Pen that's nasty as hell. We haven't even cleaned up yet." She stood there thinking. "Oh... What about a air mattress? How does that sound?."

"Yea. That's why I'm thankful to have you." I said hugging her gently.

She blew a comfortable air of raspberries before responding. "I know you are baby."

"We can go to Goodwill to get a cover and pillow." I suggested.

"Yes to the cover. No to the pillow we can just get new ones."

"Alright that's fine. Ready?" I said dangling the keys in her face.

We got in my car going straight to the Goodwill first. It wasn't that far from our "house". Drew and I walked into the Goodwill going right over to the covers. Of course I noticed the a chick eye balling me, but of course I didn't fold. I wasn't going to disrespect my lady like that.

"How's this Red on P?" It was a full, large, and thick cover. I think it would be good for the both us.

"Yea that's coo. We can walk down to the laundry mat that's a couple stores down to wash it."

"Alright." I took the cover off of the larger hanger it was on and folded it up, so I could carry it to the cash register.

"Aye baby, look at this." I said stopping to look at this small flat screen TV. The price read twenty dollars.

"Want it? I have twenty dollars."

"Yea, but you don't have to spend ya money."

"For my man, I will."

"Can you carry it to the register?" She tried picking it up.

"Yea, its not heavy." The register wasn't nothin, but fifteen steps away. Once she got up there the lady rang the TV up.

"Your total is $20.17." Drew pulled the twenty dollar bill out of her pocket, and also a quarter. The bagger for this register helped Drew take the TV to the car. "Hello my name is Brianna. How are you today?"

"Good." I replied.

"Great. Your total is $3.42." She said finally looking up. I guess she went into a daze because she wouldn't stop staring at me. She snapped out if it once Drew came into the store, and wrapped her arm around my waist hugging me. "Uh, thanks. Are you his girlfriend?" It was an awkward change in her face. It went from innocent to completely disgusted real quick.

"Yes, also his wife, best friend, first love, and his heart." She stated all she could literally listing them on her fingers.

"Oh. Well here's your change and receipt cutie." The cashier said to me only to receive a response from Drew.

"Thank you." I just took the change and grabbed the bag. I noticed a handwritten number on the receipt. I guess Drew saw it as well because she snatched the paper out of my hand and crumbled it up and threw it away. "I'm not competing with no one Pen. Understand?"