blow my high.

2 months later

Drew is officially 5 months pregnant. Her belly is pretty big. She's been having trouble getting up off the mattress for awhile now. I know once she lays down, she's not getting back up unless she has to pee or she's hungry. I can honestly say the house has been getting us by, but there's only a matter of time before we're out of here. I haven't talked to my ma since the day u got my things. I needed to do things on my own and not have it just handed to me. I posted my song on soundcloud literally last month. It hasn't gotten as much cloud as I intended, but plenty of people been recognizing me. Shit I probably can make it out there legit by myself.

My job at UPS has been good. I'm paid a good amount to support Drew and myself. Of course this isn't including rent since we basically stole this house. As of this moment I'm at work. I've made a couple of friends here. Josh and Freddy. They're youngsters to with children. Josh has three children by three different women. I can honestly say he's a dog like fo' real. He was just telling me about this board he fuck last night. Now Freddy is the complete opposite. The lady he got pregnant is his fiancée. The day he proposed, she hit him with the "I'm pregnant baby." He didn't care though because he loves her, and is willing to step up. Out of the two I'm probably the poorest on some real shit. I've been working my ass off though for both my babies. "Aye bro," Josh semi-yelled as we were leaving for our lunch break.

"What's up?" I questioned. Freddy wasn't to far behind.

"Wanna smoke after work? Ya know get high as a kite." Josh whispered only loud enough for Freddy and I to hear.

"Hell yeah man," Freddy said.

"I guess I'm down." I said shrugging my shoulders. I wasn't the type to sit around and drink. That isn't my cup of tea.

"Ya lady won't mind will she?.." I shrugged.

"Shit she shouldn't, she'll be sleep about time I get home, so I might as well blow my high."

They laughed shaking up with me. "Aight meet me at my car after y'all clock out. I'm hitting up Wendy's y'all wanna ride."

"Yea, Panda Express over in that area." I said following beside him as we walked to the parking lot.

"Nah, I want a Chipotle." I shook my head.

"Ight fam, see you in 30." We shook up with Freddy making our way to Josh's Navy Blue Benz. That boy was sexy as fuck. When I get my money that's one my list. The wheels we clean as fuck, and the inside was smooth. My car I got now is okay until I make it. It's something that gets me to point A and B when I need it to.

Once Josh pulled up to Wendy's, I hopped out the car walking over to Panda Express. "Hello, How may I h— oh my goodness.. You– you're Bryson Tiller. I love your music on SoundCloud."

I smiled, "Thanks, I would like Fried Rice, and two sides of Orange chicken."

"Will that be all? And are you going to make more songs. I think you could make it." She was definitely in love with the kid and his music. Ha, my main goal. Even though I only want one lady.

"Yes. And yes. Thanks and I hope so too."

"Great. Your total will be 8 dollars and forty- two cents." I gave her ten dollars for my meal. She put my food in a plastic bag along with a fortune cookie and my change. As I was leaving I heard her say, "I can't wait to hear more from you Bryson Tiller." I nodded and waved. Josh pulled up beside me allowing me to hop in the car, and head back to the break room to eat our lunch. When we got there Freddy was smashing his burrito like it was his last meal.

"Damn Freddy is it good," I laughed at him.

"Yea, nigga I haven't ate since last night." He said chewing his food. I sat next to him opening my bag. I noticed a white piece of paper on my test with a number. Wow these chicks are wild. "Damn Pen, you got the juice. What shorty gave you their number?"

"Shit this lady at Panda Express, but my eyes are already set on one so imma just throw this away. I mean unless you want it Josh." I said laughing in how process.

"Hell yeah nigga..." Josh said mad hype.

"When are you going to settle down man like on some real shit.." I stated on a serious note.

"Shit I don't know..." He pretended to think. "I'm a dog, so maybe never."

"That's why you got three babymama's now." I said shaking my head.

"Yeaa.."

-

10:30 p.m

After clocking out I walked to Josh's car, so I can relieve a little stress. Josh was already out there rolling up the blunt. I never smoked, but I heard this shit relives a lot of stress and shit. I need this to be honest. "You ever smoked before?"

"Nah, but I'm down to try it out."

"Ight, but take it slow. I don't need you to be dying on sight." He laughed.

"Okay." I took the blunt hitting it one good time. I coughed a little passing it to Freddy.

"You good?" Freddy asked.

"Yea, that shit good," I stated. We continued to pass the blunt around until it was gone. I was high, but I was still able to walk to car and drive home. I walked in around 12 o'clock. Drew was surprisingly up. She looked sad, but then again I'm high so I don't know. Maybe I'm just seeing stuff.

"Pen, where have you been? I was worried about you." She said in a low tone.

"I was at work. I said a little later than expected." I walked to her hugging her. I just wanted to cuddle with he—

"Pen why the hell do you smell like marijuana?" Shit. Shit. Shit. I didn't know what to say.

"Uh.. I was around some guys that was smoking it." I scratched the back of my neck, smiling to add to the effect.

"Don't fucking lie to me Pen," Of course she knew when I was lying.

"I tried some weed okay. I just needed a stress rel—"

Bang. Bang. Bang.

"Open up it's the police." That definitely woke me up.

-

Omg. Omg. What do you think will happen?
This chapter is honestly a filler. The next chapter will be lit. 😊🤘🏼