so close.

2 weeks later...

I've bought plenty of things for our new home. It's basically move in ready. I told Drew when I was leaving and all, but I haven't told her that she couldn't go. She's been asking of course but I've been avoiding the question by bringing up something different. I just recently quit my job at UPS. Which was a relief? I mean I liked the job and the people it was just that I wasn't getting paid enough. But I also have to take in consideration that I might not make it and be the it man. I mean there are so many possibilities. I think I'll stay on the humble side of things.

I have yet to show Drew our new home. We've still been on that stay at a hotel for free flow for a minute. I didn't want to show her the house until it was completely finished. Matter of fact I still have to add in a dining set and some nice house warming pictures. Oh yea and also a painting of us together. I know for a fact she'll like the house because I choose everything that was in her cup of tea. Today I told Drew I had somethings to do with recording and stuff like that. She was cuddled up in bed carefully watching a lifetime movie not really paying me no mind, but that's coo. I've always thought lifetime was odd tho. I never really liked it. It seemed to always consist of women being or getting hurt, lied to or betrayed either by friends or family. Therefore I never really cared for it.

My grandma planned to come help me out with the house later on today. I was going to pick her up from her house in a few hours. My goal before then was to straighten up the house a little more even though it's a clean as it possibly can get, and probably rearrange a few things.

-

"Hey grandma, how you been?" I asked entering into her house.

"I'm doing good baby. Are you ready cause I can go out on my shoes real quick?."

I chuckled a bit, "Yea grandma but you don't have to rush." She nodded still walking fast in the small apartment to her room. She came out with black sandals with pink stripes that matched her dress perfectly.

We walked to my car driving to the home store for some pictures and cute vases. I saved up plenty of money while we were staying free in the hotel having just enough to pay for a few paintings and a couple vases. Earlier today I sent in a picture of Drew and I to this photo drawing art place. They emailed me telling me that the picture wouldn't be done until a couple days after I leave for tour. I mean that's fine as long as Drew gets it.

We walked into the store finding tons of pictures. My grandma picked some girlish type pictures and I picked 2 normal looking pictures I guess you could say. I found a blue vase while my grandma found a pink and purple tie dye type vase. We careful sat our stuff in the basket until I got stopped by some familiar looking chick. "Hey..." The girl said grabbing my arm. "Do you remember me? I'm the girl that serviced you and your girlfriend a couple weeks back, Brianna." When she said girlfriend I saw her eyes roll a bit. I heard my grandma mumble something but I couldn't exactly make out what she said.

"Oh yea, well my name is Bryson." I shook her hand. I refuse to make my girl look stupid so I turn around to my grandma pushing the cart towards the checkout.

"Aye BRYSON, COME BACK." She said running up to me grabbing hold of my arm. "Can I have your number?" She was all goggly eyed and it sort of made my stomach gushy inside and not in a good way. I pulled my arm out of her grip.

"No, you can't I have a girl." I said sternly but in a soft tone. She nodded in an odd way as she walked away causing me to question myself. I just hope she doesn't come back to ruin my relationship or anything else. My grandma and I finished bagging our stuff and took it out to the car. I put the cases in the back seat while my grandma put the pictures in the trunk. Everything fit pretty well, and we were on our way to our new home.

Don't think this is over. I always get what I want and it's you that I want and I plan on getting it.
-Brianna ❤️
P.s. My number is 502-554-4142.

I folded the paper looking around before putting the slip of paper in my pocket.

-

"Pen I like the picture right there." I moved the last picture to the right side just a tab bit to please my grandma. If Drew wanted to change anything or any of the picture placings she could. It was about 6:35 pm and Drew hasn't called me yet. I bet she's sleep. I called her 4 times before I finally got an answer.

"Hey baby, sorry I was sleep and I didn't hear my phone." She said in a sleepy tone as well.

"It's okay. I need you to be ready by 7:30. I have somethings to show you."

"Oooh. What is it ?"

"It's a surprise. Be ready okay, I love you." I hung up looking for my grandma. I found her in one of the guest rooms slumped. I mean completely gone. "Ma... Ma wake up." I said shaking her.

"What?" She questioned.

"Imma need you to stay here and watch Drew for me please."

"Why?" She questioned. She always needs an explanation.

"Because I can't take her with me. Tiffany called and told me, I would be able to leave early for the birth of my child but Drew can't come with me or any family member. So can you do this one favor for me? Take care of my baby. I'll send you guys money and everything." I pleaded.

"....Yea. I can." I smiled widely. "And P you're whipped." She said laughing causing my fave to straighten out, but I also ended up laughing. Welp 1 down. 1 to go.

-
Hey guys !!! 😁😁😁
Sorry for the longggg delay. Ik you guys hate me. As you may know school started back last week for me so I was getting all prepared for that and also I had writers block like hell.

Plus this chapter might suck.

What's your favor summer 2k16 memory?

Mine would be mending/ rekindling my relationship with my fl ❤️😎. I'm in a good state rn.