Anything you want it to be

I wake up feeling warm, too warm. I roll over in bed, the sheet falling away and exposing my back in the process. I start drifting off when I feel fingertips tracing areas on my back. I tense, knowing what he is tracing. Asher speaks softly."What happened?" I bury my head further into my pillow. After last night, I don't want to hold anything back from Asher. But telling about my scars is like reliving them in a way.

"Some of my foster homes weren't the greatest." I pause, not knowing where to start. "I was in the car when my parents died. A drunk driver hit them head on, I watched them die. I was hurt, but not nearly as bad as them." I pause, feeling his hand run over my scar that goes down my ribs. "Parts of the windshield and metal had to removed. That was the beginning of my scars." I roll over, facing Asher. "After I was released from the hospital, I was moved into foster care. I didn't have any family to take me. I moved around a lot. Some of the foster homes were nicer than others. There was one... The husband would beat me." I point to a scar on my lower back that is raised up. "This is from a Jack Daniels bottle." I have a story for almost every scar, some of them more memorable than others.

     Asher stays quiet as I finish telling him my story, his   blue green eyes staring at me. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me towards him, placing a kiss to my forehead then my lips. We just lay there, intertwined with each other for what seemed like hours.

      I am the first one to move. I push myself up and crawl on top of him, straddling his waist. I lower my head, gently placing my lips barely against his, teasing him. My tongue darts out, tracing his bottom lip. I use both of my hands to pin his wrists by his head, giving me control. I can see curiosity fill his eyes with my movements. I lower my mouth so it is against his jaw, his stubble scraping against my skin. My teeth scrape across his jaw. My lips slowly work their way down his neck, leaving wet kisses. I bite down gently before working my way back up, this time capturing his lips with mine. I moan as the taste of Asher fills me.

         I can feel his erection growing, pressing against me. I lift myself up, keeping my eyes on his as I lower myself onto him. I have no idea what I'm doing, but the look on his face tells me to keep going. I take a deep breath as he fills me. It takes a few moments for me to become adjusted, this position hitting me even deeper. I lift up my hips before lowering myself back down, causing him to become even deeper inside me. My head rolls back and my hands move to his chest. His hands move up my thighs to grip my waist, directing my movements. I grind my hips against him, causing myself to be overcome by pleasure.

"Baby. I didn't use anything last night. I don't have a condom on me."

I hear what he is saying but my body doesn't want me to stop. I pause in my movements slightly, coming up with a solution.

"I'll get the morning after pill tonight."

His eyes brighten at my answer as his grip on my hips tightens as I again raise and lower myself back down. I repeat this movement over and over again, each time the movement becoming more forceful. His hands leave my hips and intertwine in my hair, pulling my face to his, his lips capturing mine. He starts thrusting his hips upwards to meet my movements. My hands grab onto and tighten on his biceps as I shatter around him. I can still feel myself convulsing as Asher stills, whispering my name as he empties himself inside of me.

We lay in the bed breathless, my head resting on his chest. Eventually, he gets up off the bed and picks me up, carrying me into the bathroom. He places me on the countertop as he starts the shower.

    He picks me up once more and carries me into the shower. Warm water begins running down our bodies as we step in. He places me on my feet, holding me still before letting me go. He grabs my shampoo and starts massaging it into my hair. I lean back into him, letting him take care of me. He then grabs a wash rag, lathering it with my body wash and scrubbing my body. He eventually moves to the area between my legs, attempting to clean away the dried blood and cum between my thighs. Embarrassment floods through me and I start to protest. He silences me by kissing me and nipping at my neck, rendering me speechless. His hand travels down until he reaches my center. His fingers circle my clit and I cry out in pleasure. His fingers then travel down to my entrance. He gently pushes one finger inside me, stretching me. I don't care that I am sore, I need this. He uses his other hand to knead my breast, gently squeezing and pinching the nipple. He adds another finger, which causes my hand to fly out to the shower wall to help steady myself. His mouth travels up to my earlobe, nipping and gently biting .