You've been on my mind

My eyes slowly open as they adjust to the sunlight pouring through the room. I turn my head to see Asher snoring next to me. I quietly slip out of the bed and throw on a pair of shorts and a tank top. I am able to quietly make it out the room and down the stairs without waking him.

I decide to embrace the beautiful day and my new found energy by taking Charlie for a walk. I clip on his leash and grab my headphones as I step out the door. My eyes squint as they adjust to the sunlight. I plug my headphones into my phone and put the earbuds in place.

Music starts filling my ears as Charlie and I begin our walk. My mind starts wandering immediately. Asher is back and I am beyond happy. He knows about our babies and is ecstatic. Guilt once again fills me as I recall the hurt I saw on Asher's face when he found out. I need to make this up to him somehow. I just wish I knew how.

I had returned home and sit on the front porch, wanting to enjoy the nice weather. Nick Santino's  voice is stopping any thoughts from forming in my head. Lately you've been on my mind. I just need you here. Tonight.

I jump when the front door is thrown open. Asher looks frantic, looking all around. I can see him visibly relax once his eyes find me.

"Jesus Carson. You gave me a heart attack. Where the hell were you?"

" I was taking Charlie for a walk." I stare at him, not comprehending why he is worried. He step toward me and pulls Charlie and I into the house. I am walking into the kitchen when I feel a pair of muscular arms wrap around me.

"You scared me. I didn't know where you were. I didn't know if you were sick, or something happened with the babies..." His voice trails off.

"I just wanted to get out. I've been cooped up too much lately." I lean back into his embrace, placing a kiss to his jaw.

"Just tell me if you're going somewhere. I want to make sure you're okay. I've already missed a lot, I don't want to miss anymore."

The guilt I have been feeling comes back, only this time intensified. "I'm sorry Ash." And I am. I am sorry for everything.

A crooked smile appears on Asher's face. "How about you make it up to me by letting me feed you and take my babies shopping."

I turn around, kissing Asher and whispering against his lips "deal".

Asher goes crazy at the baby store. He all but runs
down the aisles, pointing at every item he sees. Our cart is filled with blankets, pacifiers, and now he is looking at a double stroller.

In that moment I do something I didn't know was possible. I fall deeper in love with Asher. His love for our babies is something that I can not explain. All I know is my love for him grows even stronger.

I am exhausted by the time we got home. Asher brings in the items we bought while I go upstairs to lie in bed. I am about to fall asleep when I feel Asher crawl in beside me.

"So. Is this weekend a good time to move in?"

My eyes open at his statement. Of course I hoped we would move in together, but I was still focused on the fact that Asher had just found out about the pregnancy. I didn't expect this conversation to come up so soon.

"We both knew this was going to happen eventually. And my lease on my apartment is up next month, so there is no reason why I shouldn't. I can't stand being away from you. And these two." His hand moves down to cover my belly. His voice is soft as he speaks his next words.

"Are the babies going to have my last name?"

I am slightly hurt that he asks this. "Of course they are Ash." Images float into my head of Asher with our children. "They are going to love you."

A smile appears on his face. "Good. Now we are going to work on changing your last name."

My heart skips a beat at hearing his words. Of course I want to marry Asher, but I don't want him to feel obligated to because I am pregnant. He must have read my thoughts, because his next words ease my doubt. His hand runs down my face and neck as he speaks.

"I told myself I would make you my wife from the minute I saw you. I love you so fucking much Carson. "

My response is cut off as Asher's hand skimmed my breast. My eyes flutter close and a moan escapes from my lips. His hands grip my t shirt as he pulls it over my head. He wastes no time grabbing my shorts and pulling them down. I am left in only my bra and underwear.

"Damn baby. Your tits look amazing." He lowers his head and places kisses to the swell of my breasts. My hands fly to his head as my back arches. Asher takes his opportunity to unclasp and remove my bra. I pull down my underwear and kick them down my legs as my arousal intensifies.

Asher stands up and quickly removes his clothes, his ab muscles rippling as he moves back towards me. I grip his cock and place it at my entrance. I move my hands to the firm muscles of his ass and pull him towards me. Pleasure takes over as he fills me. Asher gently pumps in and out of me for the first few thrusts. Then he surprises my by slamming into me. A scream of pleasure leaves me. He pounds into me again and again.

"Harder Asher." I plead desperately.

His movements stop at my plea, only to have a crooked grin appear on his face. "Anything for you baby."

He pulls out of me and I immediately miss him. He grab my hips and flips me over, positioning me so I am on all fours. I expect him to slam back into me, but he doesn't. I jerk when I feel his tongue at my entrance. His tongue is working against me as he thrusts his fingers into me. My legs start shaking as my orgasm approaches. Right when it is in reach, Asher pulls away.

I am about to look back to see what he is doing when I feel his hands at my hips as he impales me. He is so deep. I spiral into my orgasm with his next thrust. He is relentless as he pounds into me. He grabs my arms, forcing my chest and head to rise. He pounds into me harder. I scream as a second orgasm rips through me. I feel Asher still not long after.

He pulls out and rolls us back, so my head is leaning on his chest, our labored breathing fills the room.

"That was-" there are no words to describe how amazing that was. Asher tightens his arms around me. "I love you Carson" was the last thing I hear before I fall asleep.

    I wake up the next morning to my doorbell. I am genuinely curious on who is at my door since Asher is currently with me. Asher is way ahead of me and already at the bottom of my stairs opening the door before I even get to the staircase. I briefly pause halfway down the stairs when I hear voices.

"I asked around and found where you were. Come back with me Asher." I recognize that voice, it's the blonde bitch, also known as Brooke.

"I told you no. You shouldn't have driven up here. I'm staying here, this is where I belong."

      Relief floods through me at his words as I continue walking down the stairs. Asher must sense me coming as he opens up his arm, allowing me to join his side where I belong. I can see Brooke look at me in disgust.

"You'd rather stay here and be slumming it with this?"

     Asher's arm behind me tightens and his other hand wraps across me, resting on my stomach. I can see the realization hit her face as she focuses on Asher's hand on my slight bump, noticeable in my tank top.

"Listen here. Get in your car, leave, and don't come back. She is my world right here, my everything. I'm going to marry her and we are going to have an amazing life together. So leave. Don't call. Don't text. Forget you ever fucking knew me, Brooke."

      Asher slams the door in her face and I can't help the smile that appears. Not only am I happy about Asher's words about making me his wife, but also by the fact that she is now gone from our lives.