{Finally Free} LIAM

LIAM

"yes, yes she did, in more ways than one." My mouth moves without me having to tell it too. The words that come out bring a shy smile to Keeley's face and I grin back at her. She excuses herself and walks to the bathroom across the hallway from my room. As soon as the door closes the boys are talking about her. 

"Liam! I haven't seen you this happy since.." Louis starts but quickly snaps his mouth shut. 

"Yeah, since Danielle. Amazing isn't she?" The boys all nodded at my question, Louis' eyes were the size of golf balls.  

"She's a looker." Harry mumbles. My head whips to meet his and I'm about to explode before I notice the smile on his face that tells me he's kidding. 

"She's beautiful." I tell him with a small smile.  

"You really think so, Li?" Keeley's voice rings out from behind me. My face goes from pale to bright red in two seconds flat.

"How long have you been standing there?" I finally get out.  

"A couple minutes." She grins at me before sitting back down on my bed carefully.  

"When does Liam get to go home?" Louis shouts out in an annoying voice he uses to make me mad. I turn to glare at him.  

"Mmm..a couple days I think. I'm not really his doctor anymore so it's up to him and Dr.Jennings." Keeley gives him a kind and patient smile and I look up at her with awe. Never did her voice waver to annoyed.

"I'm hungry!" Niall shouts.  

"Go to the damn cafeteria." Zayn tells him, grumpy.  

"Will you come with me Zaynie?" Niall pulls the puppy dog face and Zayn groans before getting out of the seat. Louis and Harry look at each other before Harry shrugs and Louis says, "We'll come with you boys." It always freaks the rest of the boys out how they have conversations with their eyes.

It's quiet once the boys close the door and Keeley just carefully studies my face. I turn to her before grabbing her face.  

"What are you-" My lips smashing to hers silence the question. She freezes before kissing me back with enough passion to get my heart monitor going crazy. Somebody knocks on the door and Keeley and I pull apart and a blush tints her cheeks.  

"Come in." I yell, my eyes never leaving Keeley's.

The annoying doctor from earlier comes in, takes in Keeley and I and clears her throat.  

"This is the guy you quit your job for Keeley?" Dr. Jennings questions. Keeley jumps and breaks eye contact to watch the doctor with careful eyes. 

"Hey Martha..yeah." She nods and the doctor's eyes become guarded and cold.  

"Oh. Right." Her voice is like steel and she take my temperature, still not looking at Keeley. She takes the thermometer out of my mouth.  

"I don't appreciate the way you're treating my girlfriend." I tell her in a cold angry voice. Dr. Jenning's mouth drops open.  

"Close your mouth, you don't want to catch flies." I tell her in the same cold voice. She leaves in a hurry, closing the door. Keeley burst out laughing.  

"Close your mouth you'll catch flies!" She mocks between giggles. I catch the tears from her eyes and fight my own smile.  

"Will you really be my girlfriend?"  

"I was under the impression I already was." She says in a sure voice, shooting me a wink and her voice holds a smirk.

I laugh, feeling free for the first time in a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr.Jennings to the side! Let me know what you think of the new chapter!

vote

comment

share

fan 

love you,

heytherezayn69