Part I - You Mean You're Real?

"I hate it when I'm singing a song and someone corrects me... I'm like 'Bitch, what if I was freestyling?'"

-Anonymous

Warning: Be up to date on the manga.

Disclaimer: ... Mia is mine. Naruto is Kishimoto's.

First Beta: featherstofly

Second Beta: Lavendor Queen

Editor: Sansho

(ノ◕ヮ◕)*:・゚✧

I don't care what people say, when you're being ripped out of your own dimension and thrown into another, it hurts.

Imagine a wood shredder. Now imagine sticking your hand into said wood shredder while it's on. That is how it felt like, only all over my body.

Another thing; when you're falling through dimensions it's a miracle if you don't die. Why? Because it rips you up. The human body is not as durable as some people want to believe—there's a damn good reason Superman only exists in comics.

And it sucks—aside from the pain—because when you finally reach the other world you can end up anywhere.

Tobi was the one who was anchored to me, not the other way around. I ended up quite some height off the ground right above a fucking lake. The stupid black hole dropped me off into the sky above a fucking lake!

I was bleeding. I was hurt. I was scared. I was tired.

I was going to fucking drown!

Naturally, I shrieked all the way down.

When the water greeted me I could feel the burns and stings race across my skin. I thrashed and panicked, unable to tell which way was up or down. Everything was distorted and a ringing sound blasted throughout my head. I thought I was going to die right there and then.

Thankfully, as the last bit of air left me I broke through the surface, gasping and wheezing as I struggled to stay above the water. My eyes slowly focused as my mind slowed down the process of thinking about what had happened. I was staring up at a giant hole in the sky, a mirror image of my bedroom.

Let's rephrase that.

It was a mirror image of what used to be my bedroom.

Taking a deep breath to calm myself, I shivered violently and winced. My ribs hurt and my skin still stung like something fierce. I looked around me, and found to my astonishment my air mattress bed floating a little ways from me with soaking sheets. Various artifacts of my bedroom were scattered along the topside of the lake, and some started to sink below the murky surface.

Shivering again I kicked towards my bed, thanking my back problems for the first time, since it had me choosing an air bed over a regular mattress. As I scrambled on it, I noticed that not all of it was wet, and I was not the only thing on it.

My dry laptop with its charger.

I thanked the Heavens then and there for that small miracle (because let's face it, that was a miracle).

My homework.

Kind of pointless now, but whatever.

My pillow.

It was dry, but I was cold so it was nice to have something not wet to cuddle with.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and hugged them tightly, staring up at the hole in the sky. A fog of disbelief settled over my mind; numbness chilled my body to the bones. The edges of the hole in the sky began to slowly pull inwards towards the center of it, shrinking it in the process.