Part I - Itachi, Be My Spy Buddy?

Disclaimer: Mia's my bitch, but Naruto and the gang are Kishomoto's bitches.

Warning: Conspiracies and Anko.

Beta: featherstofly

Editor: Sansho

(ノ◕ヮ◕)*:・゚✧

A couple of days after the massacre, I was making my weekly trip to the market when I passed by a most interesting scene.

It was at a bar, and as I was walking by, a man came flying out. He landed on his face, promptly going unconscious. I could hear the jeers and laughter coming out from inside and that was when the one and only Anko came out, grinning like a madwoman.

"No one touches this ass and gets away with it," Anko snorted, staring down at the comatose male.

"Not even you?" I wondered out loud.

Anko turned to me, raising an eyebrow. She gave a sort of leer, and immediately the civilians around me backed off. "Oh? What have we here?"

"The amazingly epic Mia. And you?"

"The amazingly sexy Anko."

I nodded in a sort of accepting way. "I see. You seem like a dango-loving girl."

Anko quirked her eyebrow again.

"I have a shit ton of dango coupons Iruka-san gave me and I'm trying to figure out ways to spend them," I elaborated. "I love dango, really, I do, but sometimes it tastes better eating with someone else."

Anko grinned, rushing over to me and throwing an arm around my shoulder. "You're my kind of girl."

"Excellent."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)*:・゚✧

"Today?" I squeaked in surprise.

As soon as Naruto had left for the academy the following day, Obito had wasted no time in appearing behind me—scaring the shit out of me from a backwards hug in the process—and informing me that I would be meeting the Akatsuki.

Today.

Right, then.

"Nervous?" Obito teased, a taunting edge in his tone as his lips twisted into a smirk.

"Yes!" I admitted unashamedly. "I wasn't quite... Oh, boy. Okay, let me grab a few things. And, you know. Get dressed. Unless of course you want me to go in my pajamas."

"Tempting," Obito said dryly.

"I know. Everyone loves the kitty pajamas."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)*:・゚✧

I smoothed down the hem of my (okay, Obito's, but he left it at my place. It was so forfeit. Not to mention I doubt he particularly minded seeing how the bastard stole my blankets. My poor, poor blankets) hoodie, staring at the Konan and Nagato.

"Hi," I greeted lamely.

Nagato stared back at me cooly whilst Konan remained impassive at his side.

"I'm Mia, as you already know, and I'm apparently the Akatsuki advisor," I began again, anxiety and butterflies churning through my stomach. "I know Tobi already briefly mentioned my plans, but I'm not quite sure what he told you."