Part III - Reunions

Disclaimer: I own Mia. That's about it.

Warning: Romance and reunions.

Beta: Lavendor Queen

(ノ◕ヮ◕)*:・゚✧

I pulled Obito's shirt over me, tugging it down. I lifted my hair out of it, tossing it back and brushing a stray bang away from my face. Obito walked back into the room, rubbing the towel over his wet hair and raising an eyebrow at me. "You stole my shirt."

"You ruined my kimono," I retorted, gesturing to the poor thing. "I can't wear it when I go back home. Besides, you have your cloak. You can survive going shirtless for a bit. I, however, cannot."

"Is that why you have my pants, too?" Obito asked dryly.

"Again: you have your cloak."

Obito rolled his eyes. "I take a shower and you steal my clothes. I'm pretty sure that's some form of bullying."

"Hey," I defended, "you gave me your shirt last night to wear after you ruined my clothes."

"I didn't mean for you to steal it indefinitely. Or my pants."

I sat on the large, king-sized bed and reached over. Gripping Obito's Akatsuki cloak, I tossed it towards him. Obito gave a snort, pulling it on. "Fine. Be that way."

"You can change when we get back home," I retorted. "I did laundry before I left for the mission, so your clothes should be folded and put away in your drawer."

Obito waved his hand in a dismissive manner. "Fine, fine. Are you ready to go?"

A smile lit up my face. "Yep. Do we check out or...?"

Obito cocked his head. "That probably wouldn't be a good idea. Technically, they don't even know we're in this suit."

My smile slipped a moment before I snorted. "You mean we actually snuck in? That's illegal. Shame on you."

"You know me. Oh so shameful," Obito said sardonically. I rolled my eyes and stood up from the bed. Obito grinned at me, looming over me. He stared at me for several seconds, hesitating, and then he placed a soft kiss over my lips. It was tentative, as if he wasn't quite sure he should even be doing it in the first place.

I'll have to work on that, I thought.

"Now come on, let's get you home. As you know, last night I had Zetsu go out and tell everyone you would be home today, this morning. I'd hate to make a liar out of him."

I leaned against him, resting my head on his chest and wrapping my arms around his waist loosely. "Then what are we waiting for?"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)*:・゚✧

Home was empty when we entered it, and I went off to the kitchen while Obito went into my - our - room to change. Humming, I opened the fridge - pleased to find it fully stocked - and I started to pull out ingredients. I had a pretty good feeling that Naruto would be famished when he came home. And I needed something to distract myself, waiting for them.

"It's beginning to look a lot like this raid isn't going to happen. Murphy's law toda-ay. Our DPS is a clown. We can't get this boss down and I think our stupid warlock's AFK," I started to sing, turning on the stove and setting the oven to the appropriate temperature. I began to pull out numerous ingredients, setting them across the counter.