Part II - Torture and Interrogation

Disclaimer: I own a cat, and there's this really annoying foal thinks he owns me. He does. But that's besides the point.

Warning: Uh. You guys seemed to enjoy the Jealous Tobi Comic so much, I just kind of went with it.

Beta: featherstofly

Second Beta: Lavendor Queen

Editor: Sansho

(ノ◕ヮ◕)*:・゚✧

"Anko-chan!" I squealed with delight upon opening my front door. Inside the apartment, Naruto gave a groan of despair and Sakura squealed alongside me. Anko gave me a leer, opening her arms and I all too happily jumped into them. We hugged.

"Welcome home, Anko-chan," I said happily, pulling back long enough to grin brightly at her. "Come on in. I was about to make breakfast."

"Go away," Naruto whined. "You're a horrible influence for Kaa-chan."

Anko winked at Naruto, ruffling Sakura's hair as the pinkette hurled herself into the snake-mistress. "Don't I know it? I'll have sake with whatever you're making."

"I know," I replied, pouring the pancake batter over the frying pan.

"Welcome back, Anko-sensei," Sakura murmured, looking up brightly. "You've been gone for a really long time. How was the mission?"

"Same old shit," Anko said dismissively, bringing herself to sit at the table and ruffling the hair of a pouting Naruto. "Blood and gore all over the place, some wanna-be man pissing his pants, but enough about that boring shit. I heard your team brought down an S-Rank?"

Sakura beamed. "It was so amazing. Okay, so in the first real battle, Kakashi-sensei convinced us to hang back and everything, but then he actually got captured. So Naruto, Sasuke and I all look at each other and we're all thinking the same thing,"

"Looks like we'll have to save his sorry ass," Naruto interjected with a foxy grin. Sakura nodded in agreement.

"Exactly! But we couldn't exactly plan anything out right away, you see, because we didn't have the time and he would have probably overheard us anyway. So we're just moving with our instinct. I brought out a whole bunch of senbon coated with the sedative you taught me to make—you know the one that also works like a laxative."

Anko snickered while Naruto tried to cover up his laugh, clapping her hands. "Bravo, dear Sakura. Bravo."

Sakura smiled, blushing slightly under the praise and preening a bit. "Right. So Naruto makes a whole bunch of his shadow-clones and henges them to look like us. All of us charge at once, only Sasuke and I try our best to sneak under his radar. Zabuza—that was his name, by the way—severely underestimated us because he either didn't notice Sasuke and myself, or didn't care. So while Zabuza was humoring Naruto, Sasuke was able to launch me into the air. Once I was up there, I was able to barrage the majority of the area with my senbon."

Sakura's nose crinkled at that. "He noticed me right away, and underestimated me again because he just took the senbon head on, laughing all the way. Anyway, while he was looking at me, Sasuke and Naruto were able to do this whole windmill-clone thing..."

I zoned out a bit after that, knowing it was mostly canon in that fight afterwards. Though it did seem Zabuza held a bit of a grudge for the pinkette, if their fight on the bridge was any indication. Instead of attempting to stay back and out of the way, Sakura went out of her way to double as Kakashi's support. They proved to be an extremely effective team and Sakura managed to help Kakashi evade a rather impressive move, using her chakra strings to literally pull him out of the way. Naruto and Sasuke still fought Haku and as far as I knew—from what they described of it at least—it went pretty much canon as well.