Part III - I Want a Divorce

Disclaimer: Kukuku. I don't own Naruto.

Warning: Language. Innuendos. Gore. Hints of torture. Death. Kissy-kiss. Romance. Etc.

Beta: Lavendor Queen

(ノ◕ヮ◕)*:・゚✧

Day 5, Evening, Naruto's POV

Naruto was breathing heavily, his hands clenched into fists as he stood outside the mountain. Sakura was on his left, and Sasuke on his right. Kisame, Sasori, Deidara, Hidan, Kakuzu and Jiraiya stood behind the trio.

This was it.

This was where that kidnapper was.

Naruto could feel his anger spike and his fingernails dug so deep into his palms, they pierced the skin.

"We'll split up," Kakuzu said, his voice coming out in a low rumble. "Hidan, with me. We'll go around the right side of the cliff. Deidara, Sasori, Sakura, you go up and over. Kisame, and Jiraiya, take the left. Naruto, Sasuke... you'll go down the road, straight to the base. Let's get this over with."

"Hang on, Kaa-chan," Naruto said quietly. "I'm coming for you."

Jiraiya moved past Naruto, placing a hand on his shoulder before exchanging glances with Kisame. "Let's go, Big Blue."

Kisame laughed, jumping down from the tree to the ground and running out of the forest. Jiraiya jumped down, following behind him. The two turned left at the massive cliff, the peak of the cliff looming above them.

"Sakura," Sasori said, cocking his head. "Come."

"Hai!" Sakura exclaimed, clenching her hands into fists and following after her sensei. Deidara summoned up a clay bird and the puppeteers both jumped up onto it.

Naruto didn't say anything more, just sprinting straight down the middle. Sasuke followed right behind him.

Hidan snorted. "Man. What an annoyance. I can kill anyone, right, Kakuzu?"

"As painfully as you'd like."

Hidan grinned.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)*:・゚✧

Day 6, Night, Obito's POV

Keep calm, Obito, Obito thought to himself, finally setting down X's letter. Anger will only cloud your judgement. You need to think clearly to find X. Just... Just lay down, close your eyes, and count backwards from one-hundred until you're calm.

Obito laid back on his bed, turning his head to look at his nightstand. The picture of Mia stared back at him, green eyes sparkling. Another spike of anger churned in his gut and he forced himself to close his eyes and look away.

One-hundred. Ninety-nine. Ninety-eight. Ninety-seven...

Slowly, Obito began to count backwards. As he did, the hot anger he felt slowly cooled, turning into more of a frozen rage. But, in the process, he started to feel drowsy. He technically hadn't slept in about a week, and while he could get by a couple more days without sleep, it was getting more difficult to stay awake.

She would scold me if she knew I hadn't slept, Obito thought softly. He could practically hear her voice.

"Honestly, Tobi, what are you thinking? No sleep for a week? You grouched to me when I didn't sleep the days before my finals, so don't you be a hypocrite and give me that bullshit! March your booty to our room, strip off those pants and shirt and get your ass in bed."