Part I - Always Carry Chocolate (ACC)

Disclaimer: Nope. Not mine. Plot and Mia are mine, though.

Warning: T?

First Beta: featherstofly

Second Beta: Lavendor Queen

Editor: Sansho

(ノ◕ヮ◕)*:・゚✧

After spending a very fun day shopping for seeds and planning out the greenhouse with Naruto (construction had started right away, damn I loved efficient ANBU), and stopping by Ichiraku's for lunch, the two of us swung back to my new refurbished apartment. We watched a couple of movies before the little ball of sunshine was too tired and I tucked him into bed.

Then I too went to bed.

Now, my night was a little odd. For the past few nights I've been in this world I've always had someone in the room with me when I fell asleep; Obito, to be exact. Even when I was little I didn't sleep on my own unless I was at home and in a comfortable place. This was not my home. Not really. And while the bed was nice, the way I liked it, it wasn't comfortable.

It took me quite some time, tossing and turning, before I finally drifted off into a restless sleep.

Bright and early the next morning my internal clock woke me up as the first rays of bright pale light peeked through my windows.

I stumbled out of bed, not bothering to put pants on, and tugged down at my cammie. With a yawn, I moved out into the living room, frowning when I caught the scent of bacon.

I stared at Obito, who had laid out a plate of bacon and scrambled eggs with a glass of coffee next to him. He sat down on the floor, leaning against the couch and sipping his own glass of coffee while staring in exasperation at some papers.

When he spotted me, he scowled.

"You. Are. Expensive," Obito accused.

"I know," I said, not the least bit bothered. "This is payback for burning down my kitchen, living room, and bathroom."

"I said I was sorry!"

"'Sorry' doesn't cut it," I sniffed, adding quotation marks with my fingers. "It was a very terrifying and traumatic event. I needed therapy. Do you know how hard it was to share a single bathroom with my parents, rich boy?"

Obito gave a groan of exasperation. "So it's payback?"

"Yes."

Obito scowled at me.

I smiled at him, sitting next to him and taking a piece of bacon. "Naruto is adorable. When I have a son, I want him to be like him."

Obito muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I hope that bacon is burnt."

"It's cooked lovely, thank you, dear."

"I hate you."

"I love you."

Obito sighed. "What's the plan for the day?"

"I don't know. If Pervy-Sage shows up, I'm off to train with him. If not, I'm setting up the greenhouse with Naruto. We should have it done by tonight if we really work on it."

Obito stared at me incredulously. "You're serious about including him in your life?"

"Of course."