Part I - How Ridiculously Overpowered

Disclaimer: I own a computer. That's about it.

Warning: Mmn. Nothing? Hints of death and abuse?

First Beta: featherstofly

Second Beta: Lavendor Queen

Editor: Sansho

(ノ◕ヮ◕)*:・゚✧

It was early the next morning when Obito awoke me, informing me to get dressed.

Late last night after my bath, my wounds had been dressed and I had been sent off to bed once Obito had acknowledged my exhausted state. He promised and assured me he would look into the nature chakra predicament and with no way to argue, I had complied.

When I was dressed, breakfast was sent in and Obito and I sat on my guest bed with the food splayed out before us. He had set his mask down, staring at me with a thoughtful frown on his face.

I unabashedly stared at his face. "I feel like I want to draw on it."

Not missing a beat, Obito asked, "Why?"

"Why not?" I mused. "Can I draw on your mask?"

"Which one?"

"The orange one."

"No. I like that one."

"Please? I'll keep it clean."

"No. I like that one."

"I'll set it on fire if you don't let me."

"Now I'm definitely not letting you draw on it."

"You're no fun."

"I'm tons of fun."

I rolled my eyes.

Obito frowned again. "We'll be leaving for Konoha after I take care of the whole language issue."

"I was wondering how that would be fixed. Am I going to have to learn Japanese?"

"When I first came to your world and anchored myself there - and I say this for lack of a better way to describe it—I somehow entered your mind."

"I thought as much," I mused thoughtfully. "You didn't exactly sound right at the time. So when you came in through my mind, I somehow automatically filtered through your language?"

"Or I automatically filtered out my language in your mind," Obito said with a shrug. "The point is, I was able to learn and understand your language in a single moment without any hindrances. I am hoping to achieve the same effect with you."

" How?" I asked dubiously.

"Sharingan," Obito said bluntly as if that alone answered all of my questions.

"I know the Sharingan is outrageously overpowered but seriously, what?"

"The Mangekyō Sharingan has the capability of transferring abilities or memories into another," Obito explained.

I paused at that. And I thought. That would explain...a lot. Like how the hell Itachi was able to give Sasuke 'his' Amaterasu through a single touch. I knew Itachi could transfer his powers of the Mangekyō (Tsukuyomi) through contact or by simply pointing his finger at someone. It would make sense to conclude that he could transfer his abilities through the same manner. When he poked Sasuke's forehead with his dying breath, he must have done it then. Implanted the knowledge and ability, as well as the necessary information to create a trap, all in that single movement.