Part 15

*Austin's PoV*

"We need to see Jamie." The alpha said, and I instantly tensed up.

He had made it pretty clear that if he fell asleep not to wake him up. He had seemed a little bit freaked out, but then had gone to sleep so smoothly against me. "He's asleep." I told them, and watched as his dad stepped towards his room. Without even thinking I reached out and grabbed his arm. "He really shouldn't be woken up right now."

His eyes fell to my hand then back to my face with a threatening look that would normally have me pulling away as if I had just touched a hot stove, but not this time. "Everything going on today has him pretty freaked out." I explained, "It'd just be better if he slept."

He glanced towards the Alpha as if he was asking for permission for something, and the Alpha in turned glanced towards River questioningly. I watched River's face redden a little as he shifted awkwardly from foot to foot. "We just need to see his back." He started as he glanced between his father and uncle. "So I think it'd be okay if we didn't wake him up, but just checked on him." He finished as if it was a question.

"That sounds fair." The Alpha said with a smile on his face larger than I had ever seen from him before. River visibly relaxed as all eyes fell towards me as if asking if I thought that would be okay.

"What are you all doing here?"

We all turned towards the hallway where Jamie stood wrapped in a blanket looking embarrassed and a little scared. I started towards him, but his dad grabbed my arm and turned me so my back was towards him. I heard a loud gasp as he took in the paw print on my shoulder. His dad let go of my arm and I turned back towards him to see the look of confusion on his face mixed with a small smile.

"It looks beautiful." He breathed out slowly. "Come here." I walked towards him he motioned with his head for me to turn which I happily did. "It's perfect." He whispered more to himself than anything else.

"We need to see your back." His dad said grabbing both of our attention. "Drop the blanket and turn around."

Jamie's face flushed instantly. "I can't." He mumbled "I'm not wearing anything under it."

"That's the point." His dad said. "We need to see your bare back." Jamie shook his head softly and looked down. His dad actually growled at that. "We're wolves, how can you honestly have a problem being naked in front of us?"

I watched as Jamie cringed at his tone and I quickly wrapped my arms around him. "You don't have to be a dick." I said evenly. "It makes him uncomfortable. He's your son, you should respect that."

He looked like he wanted to say something but the Alpha put his hand on his shoulder and shook his head. Alpha's gaze then rested on me. "We need to see his back, now."

I looked down at Jamie who was now chewing on his lip and clutching the blanket around him as if his life depended on it. I smiled softly and kissed his forehead already knowing how I wanted to handle the situation. I knew everyone else would be irritated if he went back to the room, and I didn't really mind skin showing, so I slipped my own sweats off and handed them to Jamie.

His face reddened a little but he smiled at me before turning around and situating the blanket better so he could move with it still on his shoulders. It took a minute but eventually he tied the drawstrings as tight as he could and sighed. He then let go of the blanket, and everyone collectively gasped at the same time.

His skin had always been so clear, and so pure looking, but now, his entire back consisted of a rocky setting with a large gray wolf sitting at the top, staring at a giant moon. I watched as his perfect back tensed up from all the attention he was receiving. I reached out and he shivered as I ran my fingers over it, tracing a line.

"What does this mean?" I heard his dad ask followed by a long awkward silence.

"It means," Alpha started, "We're taking a trip to see the Elders." Jamie immediately tensed up. "Right now. I want everyone in my truck in the next 10 minutes."

There was a small chorus of 'Yes Alpha' from everyone. They all quickly made their way out of the house leaving just me, Jamie, and his father standing there in the living room.

"Go get ready, pack three days worth of clothes, and anything you think you might need." Steven stated looking towards me. "Make it quick though we need to be out the door in the next 5 minutes."

I nodded and grabbed Jamie's hand before starting down the hallway. He stayed silent till we got close to his room. "I wanna see it." He let go of my hand and stepped towards the bathroom.

I stood in the doorway and watched as he turned so his back was to the mirror and turned his head. He gasped loudly and reached behind him to touch it. I watched as he stared in awe and then his eyes filled with tears. I stepped forward, shutting the door behind me, and asked "What's wrong?"

He shook his head, and then smiled brightly. "Nothing, it's just, beautiful."

I closed the distance between us and softly pressed my lips to his. "You're beautiful." I whispered against his lips. His face flushed as he took a step back, and I could tell he was about to do that whine thing he does that I love so much when he bumped into the counter and groaned in pain.

"You barely touched it." I started about to call him out on being fake when I realized exactly where it had hit and stopped myself.

"Right," He started with sass in his voice. "normally that wouldn't hurt, but for some reason, I woke up and my ass was on fire, I wonder why lightly hitting it would hurt so much, do you have any ideas?" I smiled and kissed him again.

"I'm sorry darling, do you want me to kiss it better?" His face flushed an even darker red that came all the way down to his neck. I leaned in further and wrapped my arms around his waist before picking him up and setting him on the counter by the sink.

I reached down and went to slide off his pants when he started squirming. "We don't have time for this."

"It's just a kiss." I remind him as I slid them off. He watched me as I slid down to my knees. I then grabbed his waist and slid him further down the counter and more on his back, and then spread his leg until I was once staring at the most perfect ass in existence. All around his hole was red, and it seemed more open than usual, but I guess that was expected.

I leaned in and kissed it making him gasp. I waited a moment and just watched as he grew harder before sticking my tongue out and licking, making him yelp and move away.

"You said it was just a kiss." He said flustered.

"Right, but you didn't ask if it'd be in French."