Part 26

*Austin's PoV*

"Whatever you say princess." I whispered putting emphasis on the 'princess'. He groaned the face palmed only making me chuckle before I kissed his cheek. "You know, when you were younger, you wanted your dad to call you that."

He groaned again, "I was like 6, oh my god."

"So you were his princess for a while, and now you're mine." Once again, he groaned.

I held him close to me just enjoying the feeling of having him in my arms again. If someone had told me before that I would wanna cry anytime I was apart from Jamie even just a few months ago I wouldn't have believed it. I knew the mate bond was strong, but holy fuck, if he wasn't in my view I just felt lost. When Alpha said we couldn't share a bed I thought I was going to die.

"How was the rest of your training today?" He asked and now it was my turn to groan.

"It sucks. They just keep asking questions I can't answer, and then Keyon's a total asshat who just does things without explaining why first, and they usual hurt, and I feel so lost without you around." I explained and he snuggled even closer.

He leaned up and kissed me before returning to rest on my chest. "Echo, April, and Franklin." He mumbled and I couldn't help the smile that came to my lips.

"They'll be beautiful." I whispered and watched him smile and nod. "Can we have an out doors wedding?" He nodded again as his smile grew.

We sat and talked about our kids, and our wedding for hours, we were so engrossed in it that neither of us even noticed the sunlight pouring in threw the window until there was yelling outside.

"Where the hell is he?" It was Alpha's voice, and I had this feeling in my stomach like I was the 'he' he was searching for.

"I swear to god if he's in my son's room," Steve started and I watched as panic clearly rose to Jamie's face. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and just waited. We heard the footsteps getting closer, and then the door was opening, and I heard a growl erupt, not even noticing right away that it had come from me.

Alpha and Steve stood there staring for a moment, anger showing clear on their faces as they processed the situation. "We told you-" Alpha started until I growled again.

"You're scaring Jamie." I snapped. "I'm not leaving his side."

By now Travis and River were finding their way into the room, and with Travis's presence it felt slightly calmer, but I could still feel Jamie shaking against me.

"Austin." Alpha started slowly as he approached the bed only for me to growl again. "We need you two apart." I almost growled again. It was as if something inside me was refusing to listen, like I would rather die than move away from the precious boy next to me.

"I'm in control Alpha." I told him staring directly into his eyes. "When I'm not around him, I don't feel like myself."

Just as I finished speaking Keyon appeared in between Alpha and myself. I was prepared for him to start lecturing us, but he was facing Alpha, and he didn't seem like he was planning on turning around anytime soon. "There's a reason for that." He stated.

The room fell silent after that as all eyes were on the wizard. "Everyone out but the two that can't listen, and the man in charge." River and Travis quickly left, but Steve stood his ground. "I don't remember giving you an invitation Paps." Keyon stated glaring at him.

"If it concerns my son, I'm going to be here for it." Steve announced. Keyon rolled his eyes before snapping his fingers, and just like that, Steve was out of the room and the door was slamming shut.

"Sit." He told alpha gesturing to the bed, only for another growl to leave me. Keyon shot me a look as if daring me to do it again, and I almost did but he opened his mouth, and for once he didn't sound like an arrogant ass. "Austin, he's not gonna do anything unless I tell him to." He stated calmly but firmly. "Right now, what I'm saying goes, and what I'm saying is, I need you to relax, sit up, and move Jamie to your lap."

I sat up and pulled my baby against me and watched as both Alpha and Keyon sat down on the bed as well. Jamie was still shaking, but it wasn't as bad, and it was then I realized that he shouldn't be like this. He shouldn't feel his wolf at all.

"I thought we couldn't feel our wolves here." I stated out loud.

Keyon shook his head. "We took that off last night because of you." He took a deep breath as if he was about to say something that physically pained him. "I was wrong."

"About?" Alpha quickly jumped on it, sounding rather annoyed.

"I talked to my dad, he's the only one who remembers the last time this happened." He explained. "We need these two together. Jamie's the key to both waking him, and taming him." Alpha stared at him as if he wanted to choke him. "So this means that, from here on out, Jamie needs to be at every single session."

"Does that mean we can have sex." As soon as the words left Jamie's mouth his face grew redder than usual and he quickly turned and shoved his face into my neck. "Sorry, that was my wolf." he mumbled out softly.

Keyon smiled softly, and this time when he spoke it was even calmer than usual, as if him speaking to loud would hurt Jamie. "You two can do as you please." He paused and looked towards me. "Just not right now because we have a whole day full of trying to make you shift."

I could feel myself groaning at the mention of it. I had been on my way to bed when I saw Jamie and basically lost control because I just wanted to feel him next to me. "I haven't slept yet though."

Keyon smiled and there was a hint of something there that I couldn't quite make out before he responded. "Good."