Part 25

I woke up and I realized it was dark outside, I rolled over ready to cuddle up to Austin, but he wasn't in bed with me, and then I remembered everything that had happened earlier and could feel the tears coming back. Alpha had said we'd be able to sleep together, and then he said we couldn't even talk or be in the same room. All I wanted was Austin.

My thoughts quickly drifted to my dream, it was so clear, I remembered every single word. But was it real? Or was it really just a dream? I know Corey had said it's been happening for awhile, but he had also just said dreams. Could demons really pull people into their dreams? I guess there was one way to find out.

I looked to my right towards the nightstand, and leaned over. I took a deep breath, thinking I was being silly, but pulled the drawer open, to see a green bottle sitting inside. I picked it up wondering if it had just been a coincidence, until I saw the label.

'For Corey. This should cool you off babe.'

I smiled to myself, I was glad it was real. Seeing those two together like that, and how giggly they were. They hadn't even heard each others voices and they were so happy together. I slipped the bottle into my pocket before leaving the bedroom in search of Corey's. After stepping out into the hall though, I knew it wouldn't be to much of a problem, his scent was so strong. I followed it to what I could only assume was his room. I walked in without knocking, and I saw him lying there on the bed, fast asleep, with the biggest smile on his face.

I set the bottle down and then turned to leave. I was only about a foot away from the door when I heard my name being called and quickly turned knowing exactly who's voice that was. I could feel the smile growing on my face as I stared back at Austin feeling my heart picking up speed.

"Baby." He whispered as he approached me. I remembered Keyon's words from earlier and took a step back.

"Wait, sweetie, we can't." I started. He shook his head and the next thing I knew I was against the wall with his lips pressed to mine.

He pulled away, and his mouth found my ear as he whispered softly"I can't sleep without you."

"I don't want anything bad to happen," I started but he just shook his head again.

"Don't you think if it was bad we would feel it?" I bit my lip, but before I had time to respond, there was a deep moan that came from Corey's room, and it was loud and seemed to be a mix of both pain and pleasure, loud enough that Travis was out of his room within seconds, he was headed towards his son's room when he saw us and stopped dead in his tracks.

"What are you two doing out here?" He asked, as his eyes wondered back to Corey's door.

"We were just talking." I said stepping away from him. "Also Corey's fine."

He eyed me cautiously. "Are you sure? That didn't sound to good."

I nodded quickly. "Trust me." As soon as I said that, there was another loud moan, this time it was pure pleasure, and I watched as Travis's face grew a little red.

"Is," He started as he looked towards the door, "is he alone?"

I nodded again, and a weird expression fell across his face, but before I could make out the emotion, it returned to normal as he stared at Austin. "You two aren't supposed to be together."

"I know." Austin said sounding disappointed and a little whiny. "But my human side is fully up, and Alpha's making me take these stupid pills to help my wolf sleep, plus that stupid spell Keyon threw on me, as long as Jamie's not in danger I should be completely in control."

"And they would both kill me if they knew I saw you two and didn't break it up." He stated, and then glanced between us. "Do you feel completely in control?"

Austin nodded. "You're the third, you feel what I feel." He stated. "You should know I do."

He nodded. "I still don't wanna get yelled at though, so why don't you head back to your room, and I'll head back to mine." He said sternly before he turned around. "I'm going back to sleep, and I'm trusting the two of you to do the right thing and behave." he said with a certain tone that had the both of us smiling. "Goodnight boys."

"You're the best Travis." I told him and he just shook his head.

"I don't know what you're talking about, you two better wake up in separate beds or Alpha will have both your ass's." With that he stepped back into his room, just leaving the two of us in the hall.

"So, you're room or mine?" Austin asked. I giggled a little before grabbing his hand and pulling him back to mine.

"Your scents already in here, so it'll cause less suspicion." I told him before pushing him in and shutting the door, which he quickly pushed me against. "Are you sure this is safe?"

"Positive." He said before smashing his lips to mine. I felt his hands run down my sides till they reached the hem of my shirt which he quickly started pulling at.

"No sex." I told him and he nodded.

"I just wanna feel your skin against mine." He told me before discarding his own. He reached down once more and quickly took mine off as well before wrapping me up in a hug. "I missed you so much today."

"I missed you too." I whispered. He quickly picked me up and carried me to the bed, where he laid me down before sliding in next to me.

"What were you doing in Corey's room?" He asked after a moment.

I thought about telling him the truth, but both Corey and Valentine had asked me to keep the information to myself, and I wasn't sure if he'd keep it to himself through the training, and I didn't want to risk it slipping out. "I was up, and I realized I had one of his shirts in here, and I needed to stretch me legs."

He rose an eyebrow and stared at me for a moment. "Are you gonna tell me the truth eventually?"

"That is the truth." I insisted.

He just chuckled and kissed me. "You've always been so terrible at lying to me princess."

Princess? "What did you just call me?"

"What?" He asked faking innocence. "I don't know what you're talking about princess."

I scrunched up my nose before reaching over and punching his shoulder. "Would a princess do that?"

"Mine would." He said with a hint of pride.

"If anything I'd be a prince jackass." I grumbled. He just laughed and pulled me close.

"Whatever you say princess." He whispered.