Part 16

*Jamie's PoV*

"Right, but you didn't ask if it'd be in French." He said grinning up at me before pulling me back down into the position he wanted. "Besides, it looks like it hurts, it needs lots of love." And with that his tongue darted out once more, only this time instead of going over my hole it went straight in making me moan. I felt him smile against me before he picked up speed, each little lap of his tongue feeling better than the last.

He pulled back just long enough to slid a finger in and then continued licking around my entrance as his finger worked itself back and forth until he hit something in me that made me moan straight from my chest. He pressed harder on that spot as he pulled his head back to look up at me better.

"You look so beautiful right now Jamie." He whispered as he slid in another finger and started scissoring them while he slid his tongue against my balls. I bit my lip to try to stop myself from moaning more, but as soon as his mouth found my member I lost it. I slid my fingers into his hair and bucked up without even thinking about it.

I couldn't even form a coherent sentence if I tried when he started sucking for all he was worth. His fingers picked up pace slamming against my prostate, and he pulled back leaving just the head in his mouth and let his tongue swirl around it, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"I-I'm clo-ose" I choked out but it only made him work hard, getting as much of me in his mouth as he could and making sure to put as much pressure on my prostate as he could. I could hear myself panting and moaning and I couldn't care, even with my dad just down the hall.

With one last thrust of his fingers, I cried out his name as I released into his mouth. He pulled back a little just leaving the tip in and I watched as he took all of it, before pulling back and swallowing.

"You're absolutely delicious baby." He said with a grin before licking his lips. I felt my face reddening again as he stood up, "Do you feel better though?"

I nodded softly as I sat up. He helped me to my feet, and put my pants back on for me, before we crossed over to my room. I sat on the bed wincing as my butt hit it, and quickly laid back on my side. I watched as he grabbed a bag and started throwing things into it.

"Do you have a preference for what you wanna wear?" He asked over his shoulder as he stood in front of my closet.

"Loose clothes." I answered thinking how I hated even the sweats. He nodded and continued stuffing things in. Within another minute or two he had everything we needed on his back and walked over to the bed where I was laying.

"Do you want me to carry you?" He asked and I didn't understand the question at first. He didn't normally offer stuff like that, and I didn't normally like that sort of stuff. I could do things on my own. "When you walked earlier you looked kinda uncomfortable." he explained with a smile and I felt my face heating, but just nodded.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the living room where my dad stood with Alpha and River. River looked amused, while my dad looked frustrated, and Alpha it was always hard to read him.

"You were supposed to be ready 10 minutes ago." My dad stated staring at us.

Austin shrugged "He wanted to see his back."

"And you wanted to see between his thighs." River joked with a laugh, and I watched as a small smiled tugged at my uncles lips while I blushed and Austin's grin only grew.

"As happy I am that you're together." My dad started in sounding more annoyed. "I would appreciate it if you maybe didn't bite into everyone's time to put your hands all over my son."

Austin and River both looked like they had something to say but as soon as Alpha opened his mouth the room fell silent to let him speak. "We're in a rush, but come on Steve, you remember when you and my sister first got together." I watched as my dad's eyes shifted to his feet. "You stumbled into meetings more than half over because you couldn't keep you hands off her. They're kids, I'm not gonna get mad because they wanna have sex and you shouldn't either."

"We're in a hurry though," He started but Alpha waved him off.

"We are, but if this was a horrible situation they would sense it. So instead of getting mad, why don't you take the time to realize that if they're comfortable enough with the situation to take the time to do this that it's probably not that bad." My dad only nodded. "That being said," His eyes returned to Austin. "If you do what Steve did where important pack business is being discussed and you're to busy pounding my nephew to attend, we're gonna have a problem."

"Oh my god!" I whined and buried my face into Austin's chest. His laughing made him vibrate and River laughed so hard he snorted, something I had only ever heard maybe 3 times.

"Understood Alpha." Austin said still chuckling a little. My uncle then lead everyone to his pickup truck, him and my dad sat in the front, with River, Austin, and myself in the back.

It was gonna be at least a three hour drive, and sitting right now was the most uncomfortable thing ever. I think Austin caught on quick because he looked over at River and asked if it would be okay if I had my feet on him, and as soon as River said he wouldn't care he had my head in his lap. Being on my side was uncomfortable, but it was still so much better than anything else.

Shortly after laying down Austin's fingers tangled into my hair and brushed through it before repeating the motion. Within five minutes I was completely passed out in his lap.