Part 30

*Austin's PoV*

"Get the fuck up."

I opened my eyes to see Keyon at the foot of the bed, and looked over to see Jamie was still asleep.

"Him too." He stated a little nicer. "You need to eat and be outside in half an hour, and I'm not leaving till you're both on your feet."

I looked back towards Jamie who was showing no signs of being anywhere near ready to be woken up and I couldn't help the smile that fell across my face. I reached over to shake him, when I remembered he was naked under the blanket.

I looked up at Keyon who was still staring at us looking like he was ready to walk over and wake him up himself. "I'll make sure we're ready." I told him. He shook his head and was ready to argue when I cut him off to explain. "We're naked, and he's not gonna get up in front of you. Trust me, it'll go a lot faster if you leave the room."

He rolled his eyes. "You're telling me, he's a werewolf, who has a problem with other people seeing his body?" I nodded. He groaned softly and shook his head. "He's lucky he's too cute for me to be angry with. You better be ready in time."

With that he was gone. I reached over and shook Jamie. "Come on princess, it's time to get up."

"Why?" He groaned.

"We have things to do, and if you don't get up now Keyon' gonna come make you get up, and then we'll be here all day because you'll cry for hours when he sees you naked." I explained. He groaned again before rolling away from me, then continued rolling until he was on the floor.

"I'm dead." He informed me. "I'll never be awake again. This is me dying."

I couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness as I crawled over to the other side of the bed and stared down at him laying face down on the floor. "Great okay, I'll just tell everyone I fucked you to death."

"Perfect." The amount of sarcasm leaking from him could fill a swimming pool "Now you're dead too. My dad just murdered you. We'll be together in heaven."

I laughed a little more before getting up and picking him up off the floor as he whined about needing more sleep. "It's time to get dressed." I said setting him up on his feet. Within 5 minutes we were dressed and standing in the kitchen with me telling the chef what I wanted for breakfast.

Steven walked in and I frowned when Jamie took a few steps away from me. I know he said he wanted more distance between us around his dad, but I didn't think he'd be that extreme about it.

"What about you Jamie?" The chef asked then made a weird face. "James. Uh- Jamie." He took a step back looking a little frustrated with himself. "What exactly do you want me calling you?"

Jamie giggled a little and shrugged. "It really doesn't matter to me. Whatever you're more comfortable with."

The chef smiled at him and nodded. "Well alright Jamie, what can I make for you?"

He thought about it for a moment and I watched as he glanced at his dad first. "Actually," He started as he glanced towards the ground. "I don't wanna offend you are anything, but would you mind if," He paused and looked rather embarrassed as he tried to put the words together. "if my dad, and you of course, don't mind, can my dad make me eggs? He used to make them for me all the time, and he adds ranch, and I just miss eating them how he does it."

The chef laughed a little and reached out to pat Jamie's back. "Don't worry cutie, lessening my work isn't gonna offend me. Nothing wrong with a son liking how his father makes breakfast. As long as he wants to do it it's fine by me. How about it Beta?"

Jamie looked towards his father who was trying his hardest not to smile but it wasn't really working all that well. "Daddy?"

I knew I was probably making a weird face, but honestly it was a little odd for me. I hadn't heard Jamie pull out the 'Daddy' card in at least a couple years. It made me wonder exactly what had went on between the two last night. Was Steve really that upset about it all?

"Of course Princess." Steve said as he slid his chair back to stand up. I watched as he followed the chef into the kitchen before I turned to look at Jamie.

"Daddy?" I asked confused, but he just glared back at me. "I'm being serious."

"He's my dad." He snapped back. "If I wanna call him dad, daddy, father, or Beta, I will."

I brought my hands up in defense and sighed. "Sorry baby, it just threw me off a bit."

He mumbled a whatever before sitting down at the kitchen table next to Corey. I waited a minute before making my own way over and sitting down next to him. The two of them already seemed deep in conversation when River moved to sit next to me.

"Don't worry about it to much." He told me. "I know my uncle pretty well, the whole thing will pass in time, and soon the only person he'll be calling 'Daddy' is you."

I practically choked, which only made him laugh as I shook my head. I know some people are really into that, but I for sure was not one of them. Granted, Jamie could probably call me anything and it would turn me on because it's Jamie, but that's one thing that I would prefer left off the table.

Steve walked back in with a plate full of eggs, hash browns, bacon, and toast along with a glass of milk, and I watched as he set it in front of Jamie. "Here you go sweetie."

Jamie's entire face lit up as he grabbed his fork. "Thanks daddy."

His father just smiled as he returned to his seat at the other end of the table and waited for his own food. Jamie was about half way through his breakfast when the chef came out with everyone elses food. He stopped for a moment and just smiled at Jamie like he wanted to say something but Alpha walked in and clearly had something to say.

"We're gonna be leaving tonight." He informed everyone. "There's another pack that's going to be staying with us for about a week while their alpha looks for his mate, and we need to make it back before they get there. Austin, your gonna have to continue your training back home."