Part 29

I must have been laying there for an hour staring at the ceiling. I hadn't even been all that tired, I just knew how much my father had needed that. I knew he had been acting weird lately, but it hadn't once crossed my mind that he thought me might be loosing me. The thought alone felt ridiculous. I had always been such a daddy's boy, hell my first word was 'dada'

Sure I had a mate now, and I loved Austin with all my heart, but he was no replacement for my dad. Just as the thought crossed my mind the bedroom door swung open and Austin walked in wrapped up in the blanket he had had earlier. He smiled when he saw me and practically ran to the bed.

"What'd you say to your dad?" He asked after kissing me.

I smiled as he slid his blanket off and slipped under the covers next to me. "I just let him know he's still my dad."

He nodded softly. "So is he gonna chill a bit?"

I frowned as I thought about the question. "I think maybe, we should chill a bit." I confessed. He looked at me confused like he was about to argue, but I continued before he got the chance. "I've always been his little boy Austin. He feels like I'm not gonna need him anymore, and that's not true, but he's right about one thing, before I turned 16, all I wanted to do was be mateless and spend all my time with him. This is a huge adjustment."

"I guess." He said softly after a moment.

I sighed and laid my head on his chest. "He's really happy you're my mate. He's just having issues coping with the fact I have a mate." I explained. "I'm not saying we need to not do anything, I'm saying when he's around we need to keep a little distance between us."

He sighed and kissed my head. "Anything for you sweetie." he mumbled as his hand trailed down my back. "But seeing as he's not here now," he let the rest of his sentence hang in the air and it instantly had an affect on my body.

I pulled away from his chest only to smash my lips against his. He quickly responded and instantly took over the kiss as he rolled us over and pinned me underneath him by grabbing my wrists and holding them over my head making me moan into his mouth as he rubbed his crotch against mine.

He pulled away with a smirk and I almost whined at the loss of connection. "So I was talking to Keyon earlier."

"Austin," I started annoyed. "I don't think now's the time-"

"Trust me, it is." He told me before kissing me again. "I told him about before, and he snapped his fingers, and poof." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle, and for once I didn't mind the fact that my face was on fire as I stared at it. He reached over and set in on the bed side table before his lips returned to mine.

His hands slowly trailed down my sides until they reached the hem of my shirt. Within an instant my shirt was on the floor and he was working on my pants. I sat up slightly and started pulling on his shirt, and once it got up to his arms he pulled away just long enough to finish ripping it off.

He quickly stood up and finished pulling my pants off me along with my boxers before discarding his own. He stared down at me for a moment with this goofy smile on his face before climbing back onto the bed. He crawled on top of me and softly pressed his lips to mine.

"I can't get over how beautiful you are." He mumbled against me. "I love you so much Jamie."

I kissed him softly before responding in a whisper. "I love you too Austin."

He leaned down and kissed my neck softly before latching onto it and sucking hard, making me moan out as his hands explored my body as my arms wrapped around his neck. He softly started grinding against me as his mouth trailed up to my ear. "I'm gonna show you the time of your life tonight baby." he whispered softly sending chills down my entire body.