Chapter 9

HEY, PEOPLE. I wanted to just thank everyone for the reads and the few comments, but I would appreciate a few more comments? Don't get me wrong, I just feel like I can use any positive/negative feedback, tell me what your favorite part is, suggestions, etc. It would mean the absolute world to me. Ah, before I babble, here's your next chapter. Enjoy! xx

______________________________________________________________________

I've never eaten a meal like this in my life.

Fucking hell!

We're on the last course now, dessert, but only after about 7 before that! I'm probably bulging out of my dress. Wow, I'm such a lady.

My fork picks up the last bite of brownie sundae and shovels it into my mouth. Well, as politely as possible, or course. Insert sarcasm here.

"Done, Francesca?" my father asks smiling as he sees my plop my fork down.

"You can call me Frankie, Dad! I like that better, it sounds less formal in everyday life, you know? And yes, I can't thank you both enough for this night and everything you've done for me...all in one night!" I say, speaking to my mother as well.

They both smile and take my hands. "Your our lost and found daughter, it's a blessing that you even came back to us after almost 20 years. Your our heart." My mother says.

I fight off the little tears that form in the corner of my eyes.

Then I begin to wonder...what if my old 'parents' ever came to find me?

To hell with them, I wasted 19 years with their abuse and neglect. This is where I belong, it's my birthright.

And I'm a freaking Princess, it's my honor!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I slip my heels off and take hold of them and the corner of my gown as I ascend up the stairs back to my bedroom.

I still can't believe that party was for me. It's just surreal.

All in one day, I've been reunited with my parents, found out I was a princess, moved into a magnificent castle, met a beautiful guy---

David.

Not Harry. David is who I mean.

Harry's a prick. 

Halfway up the staircase, I look up and see the prick standing the top, looking smug.

"Not in the mood, Harold, I want to go to sleep now." I say flatly.

Suddenly, he's standing on the stair right in front of me grinning. I loose my balance and go flying backwards, throwing my heels over the railing and grasping the air for dear life.

I will surely break my fucking neck If I fall down these stairs.

I close my eyes, screaming and preparing for the sound of my cracking bones, when I feel air whoosh by me.

I open my eyes and see that I'm laying on my bed gasping, Harry leaning on the doorframe.

"How-how did you---"

He appears less than a foot away from my face, staring deep into my eyes.

"You're clumsy. You fell and fainted. I've somewhere I have to be, anyway." He says in a serious tone.

I glance at the clock. 2:17 A.M.

"At this hour?" I raise an eyebrow.

He zips over to the side of my bed, firmly taking hold of my chin, making me shiver at his touch.