Still into you ( Stiles Stilinski)

Stiles x Reader

Stiles x Reader

Y/N - Your name ; Y/L/N - Your last name

Summary: It's been 5 years since the Pack and Y/n last seen each other. Everybody was busy going different ways.That is why they decide to meet again in Beacon Hills. Y/n never really got over her feelings for Stiles..

Warnings: fluff at the end

A/N : It's kinda long but I'm so proud of it. My first Stiles Imagine on tumblr! I hope you have fun reading it! My requests are always open, so don't hesitate :)  GIF is NOT mine!

Five years. It has been five years since I saw my friends. Five years without any supernatural adventures, well for me. Five years without seeing my best friends every day.After graduating at Beacon Hills Highschool our Pack went to different places except Stiles, he became a Deputy in Beacon Hills, Scott went studying to become a veterinarian, Lydia and Kira went both off to some awful expensive college and we all don't exactly know what Malia did after our graduation. Then there is me, Y/N. I moved to Los Angeles to follow my dream of becoming a Make-up artist.

It wasn't easy to keep in touch, with everybody in seperate places. I don't know about them, but I sure as hell missed every single one. I sort of got homesick in the first year. It was one of my biggest fears: losing my friends, which most I've known since kindergarten. But to be honest, I missed his brown eyes the most out of all. The things he done to me, five years ago, are indescribable. Stiles Stilinski made a fool out of me without knowing it.

I never actually told him my feelings back then. I was too scared and the fear of ruin our friendship drove me nuts. I can remember those sleepless nights. All those emotions I had to hide when he was near me. As he started dating Malia, it got worse and I ended up not sleeping for days or even weeks because all of the thoughts that came to my mind at night.

" He's happy now, if you really love him you should be happy too. For him."

Eventually I told myself to get over it, but he still got that special corner in my heart.

I just parked my car infront of that fancy Pizza place we decided to meet. I looked around. Man, nothing changed within those years. The city was still quite scary to me when the dark hits it. One last look into the mirror to check my face and I get out of my car to walk inside. The smell of fresh baked Pizza filled my nose. Although it is pretty full in here, the atmosphere is amazing. Places like this make me so happy. I searched for the others but no one seemed to be here yet so I walked to the reception and saw a familiar face.

"Hey Y/N! Wow it must have been a thousand times since we last seen each other. You got all grown up."

"Oh well hello Cynthia. Yes, actually five years."

She used to be my neighbour until her husband died and Cynthia decided to move across the city to find herself a little house near the woods.

"Wow. Just Wow. Anyways how can I help you?"