Mine ( Theo Raeken)

Theo x Reader

Theo x Reader

Y/N - Your name ; Y/L/N - Your last name

Summary ( Requested) : Heei can you do a theo reaken imagine Where hè is jelous 💋 but sweet stuff happens after hè says hè is in love whit y/n.

Warning: little bit of smut, cussing, fluff

A/N: I hope that it is okay that way (: GIF is NOT mine. xx Mira

-

Y/N P.o.v

His blue eyes stare straight into mine.

"You are mine.", he says in a serious tone.

"I know Theo.", i reply lightly laughing.

"No, I'm serious. You are only mine Y/N.", he got even more serious and I feel shivers go down my spine due to his statement.

Theo moves closer and his hands are cupping my face now so I have no other choice but to look at him. I guess he wanted me to hold the eye contact instead I just stared at his soft lips. They distract me and my lips start to tingle so I stop Theo from talking, by pressing mine on his. The kiss is so passionate and filled with lust.                                                                                                                                             His hands are grabbing my butt now, lightly squeezing it as his lips wander down to my neck.

We stumble towards the kitchen counter as he lifts me up with his muscular arms.                                          I remember the day of our first time, I was a virgin back then and honestly really scared. The insecurity about being naked infront of him drove me nuts, but he made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. And now we are here, heavily making out on the kitchen counter of his parents, whoops.

We get interrupted by my ringing phone.

"Ignore it.", he whispers, but just as we thought the caller hung up it rings again.

"I'm going to answer it. Keep in mind what you were about to do and we'll continue afterwards.", I say with a smirk on my face and he nods but keeps on kissing my neck.

I get my phone out of my pants pocket and answer.

" Hello?"

" Is this Y/N Y/L/N?", a male voice asks.

"Speaking."

" Uhm, hey! It's Andrew, Andrew Hickman.", my mouth fell open. Andrew, my first boyfriend.                 We broke up because he developed feelings towards boys. We never really spoke after our split up, out of reasons I don't know and when he and his family moved to another state there was no accidental eye contact in the school's hallway any more. That is why I am indeed surprised that he decided to call me now, two years later.