Too late ( Scott McCall & Nogitsune)

Scott x Reader x Nogitsune

Y/N - Your name ; Y/L/N - Your last name

Summary: Takes place when the Nogitsune has taken over Stiles. Scott doesn't want you to be involved in any missions. You try to sneak out one night to help, without Scott's permission. He breaks up with you. That's when the Nogitsune decides to come and join you so you don't have to be alone.

Warnings: cussing ; kind of sad

A/N: Okay, I like this story, tbh :) What do you think of it? love ya'll xx Mira :)
GIF is NOT mine.

-

"No, Y/N you really don't seem to understand how dangerous it is, for a normal human like you, to come with us at times like these!", Scotts loud voice echos the hallway of our school. All we did was fight lately, about the same subject. Scott doesn't want me to come to the Pack's missions but won't accept that.

"I am a couqual member of the Pack like you! And Stiles is just a human too, like me! But apparently you're not arguing with him! I can't abandon my friends. Our friends, Scott."

He sighs.

"Stiles wants to help us because it is his fucking body the Nogitsune has control of!", he sighs again and starts to speak in a calm voice.

"Y/N, I don't want you to risk your life. I don't want to have to bite you. I love you.", our bodies are so close now.

"I love you too, Scott."

" That doesn't sound very convincing"

" I just don't-"

Scott interrupts me by pressing a kiss on my lips. He then looks me deep in the eyes like he could change my mind by the puppy face he makes.

"Please", he squeals.

I nod. because I don't want to fight for another amount of time. It's such a waste of my time too.

——-

"Issac watch out!", I hear Allison screaming. There is a lot of fighting going on. I can clearly hear coughing and blades hitting against each other. The Oni must be here too. I should be with them fighting them but all I do is hide behind some unknown car, because I know how disappointed Scott would be, if me he saw me.

Out of nowhere Kira got pushed in my direction and as she realised, that it was me who sits behind this car she opened her mouth but closed it one second later. I pressed my index finger against my lips to motion her to stay quiet.

"Kira are you alright?", I hear his familiar voice and footsteps coming our way.

Fuck, I think but reacted too slow to get away. I won't ever forget the sadness in his eyes.