Anchor ( Liam Dunbar & Stiles Stilinski) + A/N

Liam x Reader x Stiles

Y/N - Your name ; Y/L/N - Your last name

Summary( Requested on Wattpad): Could  you do a liam imagine where the reader is a werewolf and has I.E.D  she's dating liam, and one day stiles make fun of the reader, and liam  growls at stiles and the next day vice versa, a lot of fluff and  protective liam and reader and sarcastic stiles.

Warning: swearing, mental disorder

A/N: I don't know how to feel about this. I really loved the idea. I am sorry that this
one is so short. I hope you guys like it though. xx Mira  GIF is NOT mine.

-

Liam's P.o.v.

"Calm  down Y/N, everything is fine. Don't let him ruin your day." , I whisper  to my girlfriend. Her eyes are shining in a bright gold and I can  clearly smell her anger towards Stiles, who has been making fun of her  disorder, which causes her to pitch a fit.

"That's so cute how our impulsive puppy found another, even more sensitive, one.", Stiles jokes.

"Enough Stiles!", I yell at him. 

He rolls his eyes.

"Fine.", Stiles says bugged.

" Come on Y/N let's take a walk outside.", with my furious girlfriend on my side  I get out of the school building.

"Thank you Liam.", she says and I can see how embarrassed she is.

"I tried to fight it but-"

"Don't  be sorry Y/N. It was not your fault. I guess Stiles is just bored since  nothing exciting has happened in the last few months."

"Liam I  want this to stop. What if I get angry and your not around? What if I  kill innocent people because I let stuff get to me?", Y/n sounds  frantic.

"Shush. I won't ever leave your side Y/N. And if I'm not  around you just call me and I'll be there. I know that you are not going  to kill people. You are no murderer. Do you want to know why I am so  certain about that? Your heart is too big and too pure. So don't worry  you will be fine. I promise", before she could say something else, I  kiss her onthe lips and pull her into a hug.

-

"Are you fucking crazy Stiles?", I say in an angry voice and glance at him with my golden Beta eyes.

"I  seriously recommend you to stop commenting and on Y/N's disorder! I  can't have her turning into aagressive  werewolf with strangers around  her!", as I feel my talons I calm myself down by remembering all those  wonderful moments I had so far with Y/N.

I automatically start to grin as I see memories flashing by. I recollect myself and look Stiles dead in the eye.

"Just stop mocking her and everything is fine."

"Got it.", Stiles smirks and I am content with it, at least for now.

-

Y/n and I are walking down the street to the Pack's meeting at Scott's house.

"I spoke to Stiles yesterday.", I admit.

"Really? What did he say?", Y/N asks interested.

"Not much. I told him to keep his thoughts about you to himself and he just nodded."

Eventually we stop walking as we arrived infront of Scott's house. She turns around so she could look at me.

"Okay.  Thank you Liam. I know that I must be very demanding to handle, but I  am honestly so thankful for everything you do for me.", Y/N wraps her  arms around my torso and I rest my chin on her head.

"Let's go, they are problably already waiting for us to arrive."

-

Y/N's P.o.v.

"Man, I have to say that I kinda miss all of the supernatural action here in Beacon Hills. It got so quiet after the Beast.", Scott says.

"Are you kidding? Werewolves, hunters, kanimas... It was like a frickin' Halloween party  every full moon! I'm glad that it is over for now. ", Malia jokes.

"  Yep, there are no killer creatures. No one who wants to kill us... but  oh wait I guess that is Y/N's job now.", Stiles says sarcastically,  laughs and looks provocatively at me.

I tell myself that it was just a joke and that I should not let this get to me.

"Stiles, I would shut up if I was you.", I say

"Oh come on Y/N, don't be such a sourwolf. Rawr.Rawr."

"Okay  that's it! What is your fucking problem with me Stiles? What did I do  or say to you, that you hate me so much?", I jump up from the couch and  yell.

"I don't hate you Y/N, I just like to make fun out of you because it is kinda funny when you freak out."

"Funny?  It really isn't fun for me. I really try hard not to freak out  everytime someone makes fun out of me. I would appreciate it if you  could stop being such a dick to me. Instead you could help me trying to  figure my disorder out!", happy about handling and defending myself this  time I fall back at the couch, where Liam patts my back.

" Well, personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away.", Stiles shrugs and scratches his neck.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I thought it would be funny."

"It certainly isn't."

"Sorry. Apologize accepted?", he looks at his feet out of embarrasment.

"Apologize accepted."

-

"I am so proud of you. I was shocked how you stood up for yourself without , you know, freaking out."

"Thank you Liam. I had to learn it and, I guess, it was the perfect time. But you know what?"

"Hm?", he humms

" I think I now know how the whole anchor thing works."

"Really? Why?", he asks surprised.

"I tried to calm myself down and I thought of you, well of us."

He smiles and I blush.

"This is so cheesy", we both start to laugh.

"If that's not a major relationship goal, then I don't know what is.", I say.

"We are each others Anchors and I couldn't be any more happy about it."

----

Thank you guys for over 240 reads and 18 Votes! I am sooooo thankful for that!

I was wondering what Imagine you liked the best so far and why?

Love you all!! xxSamira