Take good care ( Derek Hale)

3rd person

3rd person

Y/N - Your name ; Y/L/N - Your last name ; Y/C/N - Your crush's name

Summary: Imagine plays in the future, where Derek's got a twenty- three year old daughter. It's her wedding day!

Warnings: extreme feels

A/N: It's an anonymus requested imagine and I kind of like it. It's a bit short but I hope you get the feels just like I did. My requests are always open, so don't hesitate :) All the love xx Mira                           GIF is NOT mine

Long white dress, standing infront of a mirror. Several people running around. A smile so bright it could light up New York City. A tiara on her head. Y/N is going to marry her best friend and soulmate Y/C/N in less than a hour. It's unbelievable how everything went so smooth until now.

Y/N looks into her reflection and loves what she sees. Although she is excited she wished her mother could be here. She missed her. Y/N always asked herself how her dad handled to move on from the great grief they had gone through after the death of the beloved wife and mother.

Y/N is wearing her dress today, so she could be somewhat remembered. But the main reason was that Y/N felt more comfortable and secure while wearing it. It was an A-line lace dress with a back neckline and a long veil.

Through the door walks a big, black haired man, with some wrinkles in his face, in a black and white suit. He stops right behind Y/N and his face lights up.

"You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen", he whispers into her ear.

"Thank you, dad.", Y/N answers while turning around to hug him.

"She would be so proud of you, little princess." Derek says with a smile.

Y/N's eyes fill with tears now.

"Oh no, don't cry, sunshine. Although you can't see her, she surely is here with us." He points to her heart with his finger.

"I love you dad and I can't thank you enough for always being here for me."

Derek smiles.

"Always."

There are comfortable seconds of silence between them as he takes out a box from his pocket.

"Here, it was your mother's. I bought it right before our wedding and I want you to keep it.", it was a silver necklace with a sapphirine hanging from it. Y/N thanks him by placing a kiss on his right cheek. While Derek helps her putting on the necklace he looks concerned about something.

"What's wrong?", she asks.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about Y/C/N."

"Y/C/N? Why?"

"I'm hoping that he treats you right." Derek mutters and Y/N starts laughing.

"I mean he better does, because I don't think that he wants to mess with a werewolf family" he continues talking.

"Exactly dad, Y/C/N loves me so much he risks getting beat up by a pack of werewolves. I think that it says a lot about a his interest in me." you tell him.

"Miss Y/L/N hurry you got 3 minutes left!" , my wedding planner yells from the back of the room.

"It's time, princess.", Derek says and hands her his arm.

"Just don't let me fall infront of all these people dad, please." , Y/N begs.

" I won't ever let you fall. I never did and I never will.", he promises

The doors open and the music starts to play. Everybody was looking at her but all she wanted to see was her soon-to-be husband. All these people are blocking her sight. After a short period of time they finally arrived the front of the beautifully decorated hall. She sees Y/C/N, who has tears in his eyes because he was overwhelmed by the look of his bride. Derek and Y/C/N now stand face-to- face.

"Thank you Sir, for Y/N. I will love her as long as I live, I promise.", he says.

Derek nods and hands him Y/N's hand.

"Take good care of her. She's all I have."