Wildest dreams ( Liam Dunbar) + A/N

Liam x Reader

Liam x Reader

Y/N - Your name ; Y/L/N - Your last name

Summary: Promposals are happening, but does is happen to Y/N too?

Warning: fluff at the end

A/N: GIF IS NOT MINE!

GUYS!! I entered the #Wattys2016 !! It would literally mean EVERYTHING if you could ote for this book. I put so much effort in every Story and I love to write every little adventure the Characters go through!  Thank you guys so much for letting me live my little writing dream. 

All the love Sam (:

-

3rd Person

"Are you sure that Lydia will fall for this?", Stiles asks, obviously nervous.

"I am certain Stiles."

"But-".

"Shut up Stiles. I will handle it. I'm her best friend and you can count on me when I say, that everything will turn out the way you want it to.", Y/N tries to calm him down.

Stiles runs his sweaty fingers through his hair and wipes them off right onto his favourite plaid shirt. The green- blue one Lydia said would suit him best.

"Okay, I'm gonna go and get her now. Is everything and everybody ready?", Y/N asks the pack, which helped Stiles with the whole planning of this big step.

"Yup.", they all answer simultaneously.

As Y/N leaves she takes one more look in Liam's direction and smiles back at him, when she caught him watching her leaving the library.

-

"Lydia, there are so many mysteries we solved. Would you help me solve this one and go to Prom with me?", Stiles asks resolute, but with a dorky smile.

Y/N watches Lydia falling into Stiles arms and hugging him as answer. Oh, how she wishes that would be her and Stiles would be Liam. 

-

"That was so cute. I can't believe he actually did it!", Y/N says excited while doing a partner experiment with Liam during chemics.

"Sure.", Liam mumbles back and scratches the back of his head which makes Y/N really insecure. She doesn't know what to say next, because the fear of saying someting risky is huge.

"Are you going to Prom this year?", he hesitantly asks, looking at the bubbling lilac fluid they created.

She blushes but tries to hide the redness on her chubby cheeks, but fails.

"Uhm, since nobody really asked me to go to Prom I think I will spend this one with my lovely couch and Pizza", Y/n laughs it off and tries to convince herself that eating Pizza would be better than going to Prom.

"Wow that sounds sad.", Liam replys.

"How about you? Do you go to Prom?"

"Hm, I don't know. I guess not since I don't really see a point in it."

Sadness builds up in her mind.

-

Y/N remembers falling for Liam. The day she developed those intense feelings for him, was the day she saw him crying. Yes, he cried the strong Liam Dunbar whined like a little baby. Y/N was walking down the stairs at Scotts house, where the Pack met up. She saw him sitting there all alone with tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong Liam?", she asks while sitting next to him. He whipes away his tears.

"N-nothing. You can go down to the others. Really I'm fine."

"Tell me what's wrong Liam.", Y/N says in a stern voice.

"I don't know what is wrong lately. I can't sleep. I guess I'm just overacting right now. God, this is so embarrassing", he explains.

A moment of silence.

" And-and I am so hard on myself to prove that I can be a good addition to this pack. I don't want to let you guys down after all that has happened. I feel like whatever I do it's not good enough.", tears stream down his face again, but Y/N whipes them away with her sleeve.

"Listen, you are enough. Everybody sees how much you care about us and we appreciate you so much I can't even explain. You are enough!", she holds on to his hands and looks him deep into his eyes.

After a while he answers with a thank you and hugs her tight.

Y/N and Liam became closer friends than they have been before this conversation. They spent every free minute together. They were inseparable.

Rumours about an ongoing relationship between them were the reason why the strong bond they had broke. He suddenly stopped talking to her. He stopped responding to text messages. He completely shut her out.

-

Y/N still asks herself why he would do that. She always thought that Liam would have feeling for her, just like she had for him. But the way he denied every question about those rumors showed the opposite.

Y/N always hoped to spend her Prom with him.

-

"Dude are you crazy? The way she looks at you everyday is pretty obvious. I hear that she was miserable when you stopped talking to her. ", Mason says.

"I heard that too.", Scott agrees.

"But-but I thought she would not feel the way I feel for her. She never said anything about those relationship rumors. It thought she thought they were awkward."

"And I think you think too much.", Stiles rolls his eyes.

"Y/N is completely in love with you. Everybody can see it... except for you, I guess. Come on puppy. Show her how much you like her.", he packs Liam by his shoulders to show him how serious he was.

"Well... what should I do then?"

-

A knock on the door disturbs the girls night Y/N was having with Lydia,Kira and Malia.

"Who could that be?", Kira asks in a strange voice.

"Hm I don't know?", Lydia answers enthusiatic.

"Y/N go and open the door."

"Ugh why me?", she groans

"Because it's your house, silly.", Malia replies.

"FINE."

Y/N gets up and walks to the door.

"I did not order anyth-", she opens the door and sees him standing there in a suit and a Pizzabox in his hand.

"Liam?Hey.", she greets him quite confused.

"Hey. Look Y/N, I know we didn't- I didn't talk to you the past few weeks. I'm sorry I really am. I really really want to talk to you about it but firstly I have to do something."

Liams opens the Pizzabox, revealing Y/N's favourite kind of Pizza. Before she was able to read what was written in black ink at the top of the box, Liam looks her in the eyes.

"Y/N I know this is cheesy, but will you go to Prom with me?"

Never in my wildest dream have I ever thought, that this would happen!