Dangerous woman ( Tyler Posey Smut)

This Imagine is dedicated to  @voidxstiles4735 because she is always so active! Thank you for that lovely xx

Scott x Reader

Y/N - Your name ; Y/L/N - Your last name

Summary: Y/N is in a club and Tyler is too with his buds. Once he sees Y/N he can't take his eyes off of her. The night ends how most of these nights end.

Warning: SMUT

A/N: This is my first time writing smut, so bare with me. My inspiration for this imagine was ,as you see it in the title, "Dangerous woman" by Ariana Grande.I used some lyrics in this imagine but kind of changed them a little bit. Also I am sooooo sorry that it took me so long to write again!!! And I could list you so many reasons why but it doesn't matter. I am back again so hope you enjoy the imagines that are coming! xxMira

--

Tyler's P.o.v.

Dylan O'Brien, Tyler Hoechlin and I decided to go to a club after a long day of filming. Although I'm not really in the mood for partying I agreed on coming with them.

"This is going to be awesome, dude.", Dylan says and patts me on the shoulder.

"I hope so." I answer and smile.

"Names?", the muscular doorman asks while looking at us throuch his sunglasses.

"Hoechlin plus two.", Tyler replys.

"Okay, have fun!", the guy waves us through and we enter the the building that is known for it's huge parties in Los Angeles.

Hoechlin leads us through dancing and sweating bodies and I can barely hear anything that Dylan says, because of the heavy bass that comes from the speakers.

We show our yellow wristband to get into the VIP- section and as soon as we are sitting down a waitress asks what we want to drink. We start the evening with beer. From our couch we can watch all of the non VIP's dancing and it's funny how some people move to the music, then I remember that I would perhaps be as maladroit as them when it comes to dancing.

I suddenly see a girl, probably in ther early 20′s, standing at the barcounter just a few steps away from me. She is wearing jeanshorts, a croptop and converse, unlike most of the girls in here. Her hair falls down in waves and I can literally see her eyes sparkle across the room.

"Tyler? Helloo?", Dylan interrupts my thoughts.

"Hm?", I answer.

"Do you want to show those lamos how to dance right?", he asks enthusiatic and pulls on my sleeve.

"Sure thing, Dyl. But I have to do something first, okay?"

"Whatever.", he imitates a valley girl.

I stand up and walk through the barrier that seperates us from the others. It is really hard to get through the mass of people and not all of them happen to be so kind and let you pass them.I finally arrive at the barcounter, but just as I want to walk up to her another dude takes away my chance to talk to her, so I just stand there and wait.

"No, I don't want to.", she says angrily and pushes the guy away. She seems to feel very uncomfortable with him but he won't stop.

"Hey! Leave her alone! Didn't you hear that she does not want to talk to you?", I say while standing infront of her. I can smell her perfume and I like it.

"What the fuck man?", he says but leaves eventually.

I turn around.

"Thank you.", she says shyly and smiles.

"You're welcome...?"

"Y/N."

"Wow, what a beautiful name! By the way I am Tyler."

"Nice to meet you Tyler." Y/N smiles again.

And that's how we started talking for the whole evening. Y/N seems to be a very nice person, which perfectly suits her look. I can tell that during our talk there are some sexual tensions, but maybe I just read her actions wrong. Y/N is kind of shy sometimes,but then again she gets wild whenever the DJ played songs she likes.

After quite a while Tyler and Dylan walk up to us.

"Man we're leaving, are you coming with us?", Tyler asks. I instantly look at Y/N.

"Uhm no, I'm making sure that she gets home safely.", I can clearly see Dylan smirk at me but I just roll my eyes and smile.

"Okay, bud. See ya tomorrow then.", we bro hug each other before they leave.

--

After a few more drinks we make our way home to her's.

"That's my Apartment.", Y/N informs me and we stop walking.

"It was a nice evening... well night.", she adds.

"Yeah, I'm glad that you feel that way."

"So do you want to come up with me?", Y/N places her hand on my torso and looks me deep in the eyes.

"Sure."

--

"Are you certain that you want to go further?", I ask her totally out of breath while heavily making out with her half naked.

"Something about you, somehow makes me want to do things that I actually shouldn't.", Y/N answers and leads us both from her kitchen to her bedroom.

I'm indeed impressed. She moves so fast and looks amazing.

I lay her down on the bed and take of her panties with my teeth while she unhooks her black lace bra.

She is so fucking beautiful.

Y/N's P.o.v

I can't believe I am doing this right now. I feel so aroused since Tyler agreed to come with me. Just as we both are finally completly undressed Tyler grips my hips and licks from my belly button up to my ripcage with his tongue. I get goose bumps.

Tyler interwines our hands and puts them above my head, then lets go of my left one so he could reach down to my clit. We continue kissing while he massages it at the same time. He makes shivers go down my spine with his gentle fingers on my hot skin.

"You gonna suck me off?", he asks after edging me and I agree.

I press a quick kiss to his tip, before I take him in my mouth, sucking on it.

"Shit!", he moaned and breathed even more heavy.

"Is this good?", I ask while looking him in the eyes and he nods. Something about him makes me wants me to control this kind of moment, so I hop on him, place my hands on his abs and ride. Our moans are matching now and after a while I circle my hips instead of riding.

"Are you close?", he asks and I let out a shaky moan as reply.

I can feel him twitching and finally releasing inside of me but I continued grinding and riding until I came too.

Breathless we both fall back on the bed.

"Holy shit.", we both whisper at the same time.

"I never thought that you would be like that. You seemed so innocent at the club.", Tyler states.

"All good girls are actually bad girls in bed.", I smirk.

"But especially you make me feel like a dangerous woman."

--

Hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment! :)