Recover ( Stiles Stilinski)

Stiles x Reader

Stiles x Reader

Y/N - Your name ; Y/L/N - Your last name

Summary( Requested): Anon: Could you do one where Stiles is in Eichenhouse and he meets Y/N there and gets to know her...^^

Warning: depression(!!), self harm(!!)

A/N: I cried while writing this. I hope you like it:) This account does not support any kind of disorder or depression! If you suffer from any kind of disorder , depression or bullying don't hesitate and talk to me! Sometimes talking helps a lot. xx Mira

GIF is NOT mine.

-

Stiles P.o.v.

The sound of keys outside my room make me jump awake. It must be eight o'clock in the morning, because they unlock our doors for breakfast everyday at the same time.

"Stilinski, get up! Do I have to remind you what to do? No? Good.", Schrader says and exits my room again.

"Good morning to you too.", I mumble sarcastically and stretch myself.

Everyday it was the same procedure: breakfast, taking my medicine and going to the psycologist to get told that everything is going to get better. From eleven to twelve o'clock we are allowed to walk freely within the Eichen house area.

I usually just stroll around in the small park and sit on one of the benches and watch birds as they fly over me.Sometimes I take some of the bread from breakfast with me and feed it to them.

As I walk towards a bench I see a girl in a white clinic dress. She looks pretty ill with her pale skin and long dark hair and it reminds me of some horror movie Scott forced me to watch with him one day.

"Uhm hey.", I say while I look down on her. No reply.

"Do you mind if I sit down?", still no answer so I take it as a yes.

"I'm Stiles, by the way", I say with a smile but don't expect her to answer.

Minutes go by and all I do is look at the ground and wonder what my friends are doing right now.

"Y/N.", I can barely hear her.

"What?"

"My name is Y/N.", the girl says quietly while turning her head to face me.

"Hey Y/N. That's a beautiful name.", I can see that her cheeks turn pink.

"Th-Thank you. Yours is quiet-"

"Weird? Yeah I know I get that a lot.", I say.

"I wanted to say special.", Y/N disagrees.

"Oh, thank you.", I smile and then there is a moment of silence between us.