Too late Part II (Scott McCall & Nogitsune)

Scott x Reader x Nogitsune

Y/N - Your name ; Y/L/N - Your last name

Summary (Requested) : Anon: Part 2 to too late?even though it ended like that PLEASE SAVE HER😩😩💜

Warnings: fluff at the end

A/N: I really enjoyed writing this ! And I'm sorry that it took me so long. I hope I you guys like it as much as I do! xx Mira GIF is NOT mine.

-

Scott's P.o.v.

"No this can't be true! Why should she do that? Why would she leave without saying goodbye?" , I sob and fall into Stiles' arms.

"Stiles it is all my fault. I completly ignored her the past few days. It is all my fault!" , it feels like a waterfall is running down my cheeks and it won't stop.

"I should have stayed. I should have discussed the situation with her, like we did before. Why did I behave like this? I lost her Stiles, I lost the best I ever had, again. I am not able to save the ones I love and I don't think I can handle another loss." , so many thoughts are swirling around in my brain. Y/N was the only girl I truly loved after Allison's death. She made me feel alive again and showed me that life is to be lived.

"Stop Scott." , Stiles says in a worried tone.

"Stop listing all the things you should have done to prevent this. It happened. But don't give up on her. I won't and you should too! We will tell the others and make up a plan how to find her and save her.", I snort and roll my eyes.

"Nice pep talk Stiles, but since when do any of our plans work out as we want?"

Stiles mumbles something I can't hear.

" At least we try and don't give up!", he says angrily.

"Sorry Stiles. I just, I can't-"

"It is okay, bro. But I really think we should tell the others.".

I nod l slightly but rest my head in my palms. I start to cry again. I don't want to lose her. Not in that way. Not without saying sorry.

"Guys...Guys! Shut up!", Malia shouts.

"We need a plan."

"A working one.", Lydia notes.

" We have to trick the Nogitsune somehow.", Liam says and I snort.

" You want to trick a fox? Are you kidding me Liam?", I say angrily and feel my claws stabbing me in the arm.

"Calm down Scott. He just wants to help.", Lydia explains.

It is quiet it now. Everybody tries to find a way to get Y/N back. After coutnless minutes Lydia opens her eyes dramatically and I expect the worst.