Right by your side (Stiles Stilinski)

Stiles x Reader

Stiles x Reader

Y/N - Your name ; Y/L/N - Your last name

Summary ( Requested) : (Tumblr-User) :  Could  you do one where the reader moves to Beacon Hills for high school. The  reader doesn't know anyone but on the first day she is unpacking and  stiles comes up to his new neighbour after hours of convincing himself  and asks if you need any help. P.s. Reader x Stiles (Maybe even a little  making out and cuddling ) thanks😄

Warnings:  extreme fluff

A/N: First : Thank  you for requesting this I hope I met your requirements and satisfied  your expectations. It got a little bit too long, I guess. But I kinda  wanted it to be that way and yes, I used the Stydia moment  #sorrynotsorry.  xx Mira

-

Stiles P.o.v.

It's Saturday morning and I am awake. There are noices outside. Who the hell makes this much noise at eight in the morning?  I try to fall asleep again, but once I am awake I can't get back to it. Sun rays hit my face so I decide to get out of bed and walk to my  window to see who is robbing my sleep on a weekend. New neighbours?  There is a truck and people are walking around it, in and out of it. They carry  boxes and furniture into the house right across the street. As I   observed the situation a girl walks in my sight. Her hair falls in waves  and  it's put up in a ponytail. She had her earphones in and danced a  little at every step she takes. My heart literally beats twice as fast  as it normally does right now.

I never knew the Coleman's,  our ex- neighbours selled their house as long as I remember they wanted  to come back. Well, they must have decided otherwise. I am not very sad  about that, to be honest.

My dad must be up by now. Should I go  down and mention the new neighbours? Maybe even suggest to help? What if  she doesn't like me? What if she thinks I'm crazy?Ugh. I feel like a  teenage girl which is head over heels for some celebrity. I'm walking  through my room now. Everytime I walk past the windows I try to get a  glance at her. But sadly she didn't come outside anymore.

  After hours of deciding whether or not to go downstairs I turn my back  to the window, get out of my room and walk down into the livingroom  where my dad sits, in his Sheriff uniform and a newspaper in his hands.

"Morning dad." , I sit beside him.

"Morning Stiles. How come you are awake so early? Did you sleep well?", he is worried, I can hear it in his voice.

"Dad I'm alright, I just woke up because of the new neighbours outside."

" Oh right. They are nice people, the Y/L/N's. I already welcomed them this morning.", he says.

"Good." I reply.

"How about we go and ask if we could help?" , dad asks and I'm relieved that he suggested it first.