5 years....

aphmau pov

its been quite some years since I've seen Laurance. Everyday i will go looking for him, but never succeeded. but today was different. i looked around some more before sunset. being my clumsy self, i tripped and rolled down a hill. i fell into a camp site. when i got up i found myself looking a a smirking laurance- wait.... Laurance. i go up as fast as i could to hug hime. i hugged him so tight that it must've been hard for him to breath.

"LAURANCE!ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE IVE SEEN YOU.." i yelled at him. he returned what i said with a smile.

"why did you ever leave?" i asked. when I said that his smile quickly turned into a frown. he walked up to me, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. oh how i have missed it. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck, embracing every minute of it. we stood there probably for about.... maybe an hour.... just kissing. when we stopped he looked at me with sad eyes saying

"aphmau, you have to go.i-" he started but i interrupted him.

"Laurance im not leaving you. ever. again." i said making it more exaggerated as i said it. he looked at me with a smirk. (yes i know "why so much smirking" but if you watch MCD then you know smirking is laurance thing.) i can't wait for him to go to the village and meet my kids. maybe he will stay. i hope so. he can't live in this tent forever... right.

"aphmau.... your not gonna give up are you?" he ask me. i shook my head. he knows me to well.

"fine i go back with you. i can't wait to brush my hair." he said i giggled. mainly because i just noticed how massy his hair was. he looked even cuter with it like that.

"that not the only thing you need to get done." i said. covering my nose to give him hints. his eyes widened at what i meant and he immediately started blushing.

"common before it to late." i said. we started walking back to phoenix drop. on the way i told him everything that had happened over the five years, and he ask me about cadenza. seeing as he's her sister i would know why, but it made me sad. knowing that him and his sister love each other, while my brother hates my guts. we started walking back when i see smoke... in the direction of phoenix drop. i start running and so does laurance. when i get there see phoenix drop in flame. i start crying. i run to the plaza where i see garroth, dale, brian (no brian is not evil in this story.), brendan, and even logan putting out the flames. i run to the area where i see levin and malachi. they looked really scared. i hugged them, tried to cheer them up, but they looked terrified. i see laurance walk up to malachi. he says a few words and it make malachi laugh. i looked at him confused, but whatever he doing I'm glad it cheering them up. I'm glad to have laurance back. i truly am.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i know that i said that i would be bringing the book back on tuesday, but i couldn't wait. thanks for reading the chapter and i will see you guys later.

love you<3<3