Untitled Part 5

time skip 1 week

laurances pov

its been a week since we had been kidnapped. i locked myself in my room. everyday someone would try to talk to me, but i would just yell at them to go away. today aphmau came to my door. "laurance you in there? i want to talk to you." she said. i start to quietly sob. "please, go away. i don't want to talk to anyone." i say. i wouldn't be able to look at her for a second. i hear her walk away, but she comes back with something that sounds like... a key. i forgot that she has keys to our room. she open the door and come sits next to me. i face away from her. i can't look at her knowing I'm the reason she almost died. "laurance... why won't you talk to anyone? why are you locking yourself in this room." she ask. i looked at her. she had a purple cast around her neck. "i-i'm the reason you almost died. i-i..." i stop talking. tears start to stream down my face. she wipes them away. i just look into her beautiful hazel-brown eyes. "why are you here?" i say with pain in my voice. "i wanted to check on you. reasons what i said before." she said. she looked me in the eyes and kissed me. 

<time skip because the did you know what last night.>

OMI... did we really do it last night. i don't remember. it was all a blur. well i might as well get dressed. i get dressed and sat in the corner, as always. i wait for aphmau to wake up. when she does she immediately gets dressed. she looks at me in the corner. as soon as she does i hide my head. she walks over to me a sits down. "did we really do it last night?" she ask. i shrug. she looks at me confused. " why won't you talk to me?" ask i just looked at her. i kiss her. it make me feel better. she climbs on top of me and continues to kiss me. we have a make out session. when we look at the clock we decided that it was time to go. she left and i stayed in my room for a awhile. 'maybe ill see cadenza' i thought.

<timeskip 2 weeks aph pov>

I've been feeling super sick lately. i went to zoey to see whats wrong. "umm aph... you pregnant." my mouth dropped. i have to ell laurance. how will he take this. i hope its good.