Family

Aph's POV
"Levin, come here with that." I yell at him. His blonde hair jumping around as he ran. "Momma, it the last piece to my build." He says, looking over at the big piles of leafs he was about to throw the book in. "Levin your twelve, that's to childish for you age." I say. "Your suppose to throw yourself in." I say in an obvious voice. Levin smiles at me, going to jump in the pile of leaves. "Mommy! Malachi took my books." Julia screams. God she's on 6 and she's reading his level of books. "Malachi..." I whisper.  Why are they so hectic today? "Hey." I hear Laurance say. I jump hugging him tightly. "Thank his your here. I need to check on the village. Can you watch the kids." I ask. He nods his head. Thank Irene! I run out the house towards everyone. He is so going to kill me for this.

Walking to Kawaii's house I stop to look at the plaza. So much more color was added to it making it pop out more that usual. Continuing on, I run into kill who seems to be struggling with something. "Oh Aph, thank god you here. Can you go get Leona to help me with this?" She ask. "Umm, yeah! Just let me got to Kawaii's place real quick." I say. She nods her head thanking me.

Walking into Kawaii's place, I immediately catch the small of cake. Just what I'm here for. "Kawaii do you have the cake ready yet?" I ask her. "Almost. Is Laurance~kun at the house." She ask me. I nod my head. Smelling the cake I clap me hands at it. "Oh my Irene Kawaii~chan! Thank you so much." I say happily. "No problem Aphmau~Senpai, any time you need a delicious cake just ask Kawaii~chan." She yells. "Always. See you later at he barn." I say.

Walking to the barn I see Leona setting up some props. "Almost done Aphmau." She says once she sees me. I smile at her. "Your mom wants you. I think it the last decorations she want you to get." I say. She nods her head. "Once your done, I want you to go get everyone, including my kids. Tell Laurance I said you watching them for a few hours." I tell her. She nods her head. "Oh I can't wait to hold Julia again." She says excitedly.

At home it quite. Me and Laurance were waiting on the couch. "So... how were the kids." I ask him. He glares at me. "You did that on purpose." He says. I laugh guiltily. "No I didn't." I say. It sounded like a lie, because I am never good at lying. "It's okay though." He says. Placing his head in the crook of my neck, "because in the end I got and hour of free time with you." My eyes widen. I almost forgot. "Yeah close you eyes." I say quickly. "Why?" He asks. "JUST DO IT!" I yell. "Okay..." he says cautiously closing his eyes. I grab his hand beginning to walk to the barn.

"Happy 28th birthday." I whisper in his ear. "You can open your eyes now." He slowly opens his eyes. They widen once he sees what was going on. Everyone was screaming happy birthday to him, the decorations looking way better then when I last saw them. "You did this for me." He asks me. I shake my head. "No everyone pitched in. Even Garroth." I say. "Also be careful when you open his gift. I still don't trust him." I whisper in his ear. "This is to much." He says. "No it isn't. Now, enjoy yourself." I say

----------------------------------------------------
Are you happy. I finally updated a chapter. Just for you guys. Don't forget to like and check out my other book "lilith's story". Comment on how you think this chapter went. Also tell what you think about our new president. Today it's alright to have hate comments on this story.

Sorry I didn't update. I was just to lazy to.

Kawaii👄👅