taken

i woke up in a damp area. i took a better look. stone walls, one single crack that is letting light through. what is this place? where am i? where is laurance!?!?

 "laurance?" i shout nothing. "laurance!? laurance..." i start to sob. "aphmau..." i hear a voice say. it sounded like laurance but weak. i look at the cell across from me. i was hard seeing as the bars were higher up then my height so. when i looked through the bars i see a beat up laurance,(why do i jeep doing this to him?), i gasp. 

"i tried to protect you, but he got the better of me." he said in a weak voice. "can you move." i ask. "not really he cut my left leg. he sword went all the way through, and there a huge gash on my shoulder. i can't move my shoulder but i could probably get something down." he said.

 "well well well, if it isn't the mis. I'm so perfect and her little boyfriend mr.orphan. it been a long time." my brother said. 

"what do you want chris." i ask him. he pounched me square in the face. 

"did i say you can talk?" he said. i shook my head. "thats what i thought. for talking you don't get food tonight. see you later, sis" he said and walked of.

"aphmau, are you okay. i saw him pounch you." laurance said in a panicking yet weak voice. i just looked at him.

"i-i-i'm f-f-fine." i stuttered. my brother came back with another person. 

"hm, looks like I'm out of room. orphan I'm gonna put you in with my sister. don't do any moves or i'll do something to you as well got it." he said. "yeah." laurance said. he kicked him in the stomach "i didn't say you could talk." he said, but unlike me, he continued to torture laurance. basically tip the point he was passed out. when he did, laurance had blood all over him. i tried my best to stop chris from hurting him but it didn't work. he just keeper going and going. "thats what he gets for talking back." chris said through him in the cell.

<time skip 3 weeks>

its been 3 weeks since we've be kidnapped. my brother had tortured me so much. he hardly feed us, but when he did laurance gave me his food. he's gotten skinny. today my brother brought us food. 

"laurance you got to eat." i said. "i not hungry." he said looking away. "laurance eat the food, please." i said. " you need it more than i do, aphmau. eat the food, please." he said. he voice sounded nothing like him. it was full of sadness, depression, and pain. not happiness, joy, and friendliness. aha has happened to the laurance i know.

laurances pov

2 weeks. 2 weeks since I've eat. 3 weeks since we've been capture. 4 weeks since I've felt pain. pain is the only thing that is keeping me sane.

"laurance please eat, you slowly dying and i can't let you die." aphmau said. i can't let her die, if she goes to long without food she could die of starvation. "no." i kept saying. she forcibly made me eat the food. "WHY APHMAU? WHY DID YOU MAKE ME EAT IT? WHY WHEN YOU COULD'VE BEEN FEED AND NOT DIE OF STARVATION?" i yelled at her. she just stood there. looking at me with tears in her eyes. "i just wanted you be feed. you haven't eaten in weeks. you've gotten so skinny, i just wanted you to eat." she said. i frowned and walked to the corner. even if it hurt, a lot, i still didn't care. "whats all the yelling about." a familiar voice said. oh no, here comes torture. "what have i told you about it." he said as he pulled on my shirt. be pounched, kicked,slapped, etc at me for hours. nothing aphmau or i could do to stop him. aphmau just kept yelling for him to stop. he finally stop when she said "i'll do anything that you want. please just stop hurting him." she says with tears in her eyes. he start punching her over and over again. "go to hell. thats what you can do." he spat in her face, punching her one last time before leaving. when he was gone i walked to her side. she was bleeding badly. i took the bandages that aphmau wrapped around me off and wrapped it around her. things started to become blurry but i kept working on the bandages. when i was done i could feel the darkness taking over. i quickly pull aphmau to where she was sleeping on my chest. i kiss her on the forehead, before everything went black

(btw i plan on posting 3 more times today because i don't have anything else to do."