broken

laurances pov

so, i before i went to vlayd, i remembered that he was stuck in the nether. so, i won't be going there any time soon. maybe i could go to aphmau's today. seeing as i haven't seen the boys in awhile. yeah ill stop bye the after i get a cake from kawaii~chan. yeah that sounds great.

aphmau pov

i was just hanging out with the boys today. one thing i noticed is that levin and malachi kept looking at my stomach. it was really getting to me. when i think about it, they might know because of my change of actions. i have been eating a lot more lately and have been sleeping a lot more. maybe the do know.

"um... mom. can i talk to you?" malachi ask. "yeah, sure." i wonder what he wants to talk to me about. "um mom... are you preggers?" ask malachi. i laugh because he chose the word preggers. "yeah, zoey ays were expecting a girl." i said. i already thought of a name. julia. i think it is perfect. "yay i get to be a big brother." malachi practically steamed. "what are we going to tell levin." he asked. "i think were gonna tell him after she's born." i said. *knock knock* i answer the door. 

it was garroth. "hey aph, can i talk to you?" he ask. i nod my head. we walk to my room. "um what do you want to talk about?" i ask. he sits to me. "this." he forces a kiss on me. been pushes me against the bed. i try to wiggle out, but i not as strong as him. i hear foot steps come up the stairs. garrote stops kissing me and looks towards the door. when i look towards the door i see laurance. he was just looking at us. i watch him angrily leave. i chase after him. he walked all the way to his  house and locked himself in. i bang on his door for hours asking to be let in, but he won't budge. i need to explain before it to late.

laurance pov

i can't believe it. the women i love is kissing another man. not only to mention she is pregnant with my baby. I'm heart broken. 

<time skip brought to you by aarons and zanes death, r.i.p we all miss you.>

a week. a full week of depression, i don't think i will ever be fixed. i don't open the door anymore, i don't eat anymore, i don't talk to anyone anymore, i just sit here. one thing goes through my mind. why.

-------------------------------------//////////////////////////////////////////--------------------------------------------------

hey, sorry for the long wait but, i got really lazy. you don't even know. and i start school again on monday, so there might be like once a week updates, but i will tell you I'm not abandoning this book.