the news

aphmau pov

today I'm going over to laurances place to tell him the news. i hope he's okay with it. when i got to his house i knocked on the door. once he opened it i giggled at how he looked. it looked like he had just woken up. "did you just wake up?" i ask. hoping he said no because it in the middle of the day. "yeah, i just woke up from a nap." he said. "that explains why you look like a zombie." i said hugging him. "hey i still look good, probably." he said, wrapping his arms around me. "sure." i say sarcastically. I'm glad that i got some of him back. "well i got some important news to tell you." i say. i walk into the house and sit on the couch. "what is it?" he ask. "well, you see, I'm pregnant, and your the dad." i say. oh if zane found this out, he would oil laurance and the baby. i can't let that happen. i glance up at laurance who has a smirk on his face. "i get to be a dad?" he ask. "yeah!" i said. a huge smile came across his face. wow he must of been happy. before i know it, he picked me up and spun me around. when he set me down, he kissed me. when he released he's smile faded. "whats wrong?" i ask him. "when he or she is born, don't the him/her near me. i don't want him/her to get hurt." he said. i looked at him. i saw tears form in his eyes. "you don't really want to hurt anyone huh." i  ask. he shook his head. "is that why anytime I'm mention levin or malachi you always say no?" i ask. he nodded. "i think i gonna go check on my kids now." i said walking towards the door. "okay bye." laurance said.

<laurance pov>

i hope i didn't hurt her. its just that i can't see me not hurting her or our unborn child. i know if i lose control i could lose both of them. i don't know. maybe its best i just... NO. i promised aphmau i wouldn't leave again and i can't break that promise. i know what i can do. i could call vlyad maybe he can help me. seeing as he's a shadow knight and can control it pretty well. i might as well get to that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------well wasn't that something. I'm sorry that i missed 2 days of updating but i had a lot of homework and school, but since I'm on spring break i have a tone of  time to uptes. 2 1/2 weeks to be exact. 3 if it wasn't for those makeup days, but o well. expect this book to be updated more and maybe even a third book. let me know if you want that to happen and ill update you guys later. make sure to vote and tell me if you like the chapter. baii

love you <3