dead or alive

aph pove

i woke up in a comfy position. look up and see laurance....... covered in blood. i immediatly start to worry. she i get up all i feel is pain. but why. i don't remember. all i know is that i need to help laurance. "d-d-don't w-w-worry a-a-about m-m-me. i-i-i'll b-b-be fine." a weak voice said. i look and i see laurance staring done at me. he was breathing heavily. "promise." i ask. "promise" he says. i stand up but trip and fall on top of laurance. "hello beautiful~" he said. i giggled. i leaned in and kissed in. which quickly turned into a make out session, well until my brother came in a teared it apart. "what did i say about that." he said. he started to punch me. until i saw the unexpected come.

laurances pov

i never meant to, but i did. i turned. chris looked at me horrified. "DONT TOUCH HER OR I WILL KILL YOU!" i said I'm not going to let him abuse her. he trapped aphmau and ran. when i caught up to him we were in a meadow. he took aphmau and put a knife at her neck. "one more step and she's dead." he said. "LET HER GO!" i yelled my voice sounded demonic. " oh orphan, it doesn't just happen like this." he said. i start to walk forward. the more stapes i take the more he would push the knife in. "one more step and she's gone." i charge at him. het cut aphmau throat and she fell the the ground. i quickly cut him in half. i ran to aph side. "aphpls don't leave me." i said. "laurance.... don't.... worry.... take.... me.... to.... zoey." she weakly said. i what she said.