lost

aphmau pov

its been weeks since i had seen Laurance. cadenza says she has a key that allows her to open his door. he has locked. she gave it to me and ask me to fix. of course i would so why is that even a question. i walk into his house. i don't see a huge mess but i see a little area that is messy. in the middle of it all is Laurance. his hair was messy and he had bags under his eyes. has he even eaten? he just sat there and stared at nothing. how long has he been doing this?

"laurance? are you okay?" i ask in a soft voice. as if i talked louder he would break. i turned his head to me. i can see the pain in his eyes. "I'm perfectly fine. never felt better." (read this in a way as if someone is losing their sanity.) i looked at hime. 'is he going crazy?' i thought. i kneel done next to him and looked him in the eyes. the once bright blue, now dull blue. have i really done this to him. i lean in and kiss him. he just sits there. he doesn't do anything. once i was done he turned his head away. 

"what do you want from me?" ask laurance. "your forgiveness." i replied. he looked at me with hurt eyes. "HOW CAN I FORGIVE YOU WHEN YOU WENT AND KISSED ANOTHER MAN? HOW CAN I FORGIVE YOU WHEN YOU MAED MY LIFE A LIVING HELL?" he started "how can i?" he whispered, tears streaming done his face. i just look at him. he was right. i did cause all of this. I'm the source of all his pain.

 I'm the source of all his pain

I'm his nightmare

----------------------------------------/////////////////////////////////////////////-----------------------------------

thank you for reading my story. i hoe you enjoyed and don't forget to like/comment/or follow me

peace out my minions.