Ch. 73 - Fun in the Backseat

DARYL'S POV

I wrapped my arms tighter around Kathryn's waist as her lips reconnected with mine. Memories of the last time we were together like this were still in the back of my mind, but I worked hard to keep from letting the memories take over completely. She was right, it was bound to hurt for her first time and had I known, I would've been a little easier. Hell I would've chose a different setting for it. I pulled out of the kiss with her, looking up at her as her blue eyes stared down at me in curiousity. "What is it," she asked as a small frown settled onto her lips. "Nothing," I whispered before pulling her back in for a deeper kiss.

KATHRYN'S POV

I moaned into the kiss as his hands moved up and down my sides before finally gripping the hem of my top and pulling it over my head. My head fell back as he brought his lips to my neck once my top was on the seat beside of us, his mouth going down till he began kissing the tops of my breasts. As he continued, I began to grind my hips agains his, instantly feeling something poke the inside of my thigh. "Someone's happy," I moaned before laughing slightly. Daryl pulled his mouth away from my skin and looked up at me, his eyes darker than they had been when we started this. He stared up at me a moment longer before grabbing the back of my neck and roughly pulling his lips to mine.

Caught completely off guard I didn't have time to react before he'd thrown me down onto the back seat and hovered over me, instantly grinding his hips into mine. I pull my lips from his as I attempt to catch my breath while he continues his assault on my body. I gasp out as he bites down on my neck while his hands quickly make short work of ridding me of my shorts and was already delving his hands into my underwear. My back arched the second his calloused finger touched the bundle of nerves. My hand grabbed his arm, causing him to stop and look at me like a deer caught in headlights. "Call me horny all you want," I said keeping my hand on his arm, "but I don't want the foreplay tonight."

He watched me for a second before nodding, his hand coming out of my underwear and moving to his pants where he began to quickly unfasten them and pulled them down along with the boxers he wore underneath. I eyed him as he tossed them to the floor of the car before his hands went back to my hips and quickly pulled down my own panties. I sat up slightly and pulled off my bra just before he spread my legs and began to position himself at my awaiting entrance. As he began to push forward, I wrapped my arms around his neck and shoulders, pulling him down to me so that I could bring his lips to mine again.

I felt myself stretch around him as he entered me, having only had sex once, I was still fairly tight like I was a virgin. He groaned out as he finally filled me up to the hilt. "Fuck," he groaned as he pulled his mouth away from mine and just sat there for a moment. "Why'd you stop," I asked as I tried to remember to breathe. "I move right now this won't last long," he said as he looked down at me. "Poor Tarzan," I smirked up at him before wiggling my hips slightly, "were you going blue balled without me around?" "Kat," he grit out, glaring down at me as I continued to wiggle my hips.

"What's wrong Dixon," I asked smirking, "can't handle it?" "Who are you and what'd you do with the girl I met back in Atlanta," he asked shaking his head. "Oh I'm still the same girl," I said smirking, "now are you going to fuck me or not?" I watched his eyes darken again before he brought his lips down to mine as he pulled his hips back and slammed them right back into mine. He didn't give me a second to adjust any more before he pulled right back out again, continuing the action as he pistoned in and out of me.

I tried remembering to breathe as he pounded away into me, sending me closer and closer to that delisious edge he knew just how to tip me over. I raked my nails down his back, earning a groan in pleasure from him as he sped up his pace. "Daryl," I moaned out, "I'm so close." The knot of pleasure was tightening faster than I could finish my sentence, and I was scared I wouldn't have been able to finish it before it sent me over the edge and into the euphoric bliss I hadn't experienced since the showers.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked up his pace, trying to get me over the edge faster. I could tell from the sloppiness that he was close too, and I couldn't wait to feel that familiar sensation I got when he released. Wrapping my arms around him tightly like he was a life preserver out in the middle of the ocean, I placed my lips onto his as the knot in my lower stomach snapped and released it's pleasure tidel wave throughout my body. As my body quaked around him, I felt him instantly still before the warm sensation of his release could be felt as he coated the my inner walls with his release. I faught hard to keep from screaming out as I waited for my orgasm to finally end.

When we were both finsihed with our releases, and I was laying on the seat attempting to catch my breath, Daryl slowly pulled out of me before reaching over and pulling his boxers and pants back on. I watched curiously as he helped me into my panties before lifting up his sleeveless flannel and placing it onto me. I smiled as he sat me up for a moment, stretched out onto the seat where I'd been previously, and finally pulled me down to lay on top of him. "Get some sleep Kat," he whispered before placing a light peck on my forehead. And I did just that, feeling safe and comfortable for the first time since we'd lost the prison.

So, I didn't skip like you guys asked me not to. So be happy. Also, it's a diamond in the rough like most new works but I think you should check out Willow by @HomeMadeCreepyPastas it's good and well worth the read.

- Kenz