CONTEST!!

Okay so I've put some thought into it and I want to try this out

Baby's gender has just been revealed to Daryl and Kathryn, now I'd like for yall to get creative.

I'd like for you to write an ending to this book. Whatever you'd like to have happen. Regardless of how the story progresses from here on out.

My only request is that it's at least one chapter's length. You can have more than one chapter written, but you must meet the minimum of ONE chapter.

Write how you'd like the chapter to end. What you think should happen after they leave the Hilltop with the news of what Baby Dixon will be. Stay in character as much as possible with Kathryn and Daryl and go crazy with your works.

The winner with the most creative ending who stays true to both Daryl and Kathryn will get their chapter(s) posted at the very end after my original ending is posted, get a follow from me if I'm not already following them, and I'll read one of their writings.
Second place will get a follow from me if I'm not already following them and I'll read one of their writings.
Third place I'll read one of their writings.

I'm giving you a time line of about a month and a half.

April 28, 2017 - June 10, 2017

BUT, if only 1 or 2 people enter then the contest will be scrapped and no one will win.

Get creative people!

**I unpublished this so that it'd pop back up for everyone because I realized that I forgot to tell y'all something. When you're finished with your entry, message me the link to it so that I know and can read it.**

- Kenz