Chapter 1

Luke's p.o.v

"Luke! Honey can you come downstairs?" I heard my mom yell. I groaned and paused the TV show I was watching, which was a show on lifetime called Bring it! I have to say the show makes me want to be on a dance team.

I put on my pajama bottoms and walked downstairs. While I was walking down the stairs I tripped over and don't laugh when I say this. I tripped over oxygen. How in the world does that happen I don't know. When I tripped I guess my mom heard me shriek because she ran to the bottom of the stairs with a panicked look on her face.

"Are you alright Lucas?" She asked in concern. I groaned at her not because I was in pain, I groaned at her because she called me Lucas.

"Mom how many times have I told you not to call me that? You know that name isn't on my birth certificate." I said annoyed, because she knows I don't like that name.

"Stop with your whining Luke. Anyway I needed to tell you that your brother and band mates will be coming earlier than expected." She said like it wasn't that big of a deal. When are they coming? Is he going to be like last time? Is he still mad at me?

"Luke! Luke! LUKE!!" I heard my mom yell while shaking me. She looked once again worried about me. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Luke I know what your thinking, and it won't be like that this time. Listen I finally got Lucifer to agree to tell the media about you." She squealed and hugged me, My face went to the side of her neck (A/N Luke is going to be 5'4, because I think short Luke is adorable.) because i'm just that short. During the hug all that was going through my mind was 'what will people say. I pulled out of the hug and looked at her.

"When will they be coming?" I ask while fixing my sweater that got messed up during the hug. I looked up at her and smiled waiting for an answer.

"Today." She finally answered. Okay that's cool. Wait what! Did she just say today? Damn it mom why do you wait for the last minute to tell me this. I looked at her and shook my and turned around to start walking upstairs.

"where are you going?" She questioned, looking at me in confusion.

"I'm going to get ready. I can't possibly meet them looking like this." I said and walked upstairs. Now what am I going to wear?

Picture is of Calcium^^