Chapter 3

Luke's p.o.v

"Okay Luke are you ready?" My mom asked, and I groaned. This is the hundredth time in the last thirty minutes. I quickly tighten the strap on my shoe.

"Yes mom." I said walking out of my room. I walk down the stairs and look around, but I can't find my mom. Oh here we go.

"MOM!! Were are you." I yelled, while walking into the living room. I huff when I didn't get a response. I took out my phone and started playing Subway Surfers.

About five minutes later I felt something burning holes into the side of my head. I look up to see my mom staring at me.

"Holy shit! How long have you been there?" I questioned startled. She raises her eyebrow at me and shakes her head.

"Luke i've been calling you for the past three minutes." She told me and shook her head at me, muttering about me being deaf. Hey i'm not deaf for your information. I just don't pay attention sometimes.

"Luke come on. Let's go get in the truck." My mom said while grabbing her purse. I walked out to the truck and tried to open the door, but it wouldn't open. I started pulling and yanking on the door, when all of a sudden it flew open and knocked me on my bum. I look up to see my mom shaking her head at me.

"Really Luke?" She said, looking at me like I was stupid. I felt my face get hot and I let out a nervous laugh.

"Sorry." I muttered getting up. I got up and brushed myself off and getting in the truck. I quickly put my seat belt and waited for my mom to start the car. I waited for about five minutes and she still didn't start the car.

"Mom what's wrong?" I ask in concern. She looked at me sheepishly and handed me the keys. I looked at her in confusion.

"Why are you giving me these?" I questioned her.

"I don't know how to drive this thing." She said and unbuckled her seat belt. She got out and I jumped over to the drivers seat. She got in and looked at me.

"Well what are you waiting for? Drive." She said and put her seat belt on. I put my seat belt on and started the truck.

"Well lets get this show on the road." I said as I backed out the driveway.

Michael's p.o.v

"Baby! Were is your mom? We've been waiting for like an hour!" Lillian whined once again. She's over exaggerating again. We've only been waiting here for about twenty-five minutes.

Calum was about to say something, but Ashton shook his head at him. We really don't need a pissed off Lucifer at an airport. That would be hell.

"They'll be here in a few minutes babe." He said while kissing her forhead. I almost gagged.

"Hey we're going to the food court call us if you see my mom." Lucifer said about ten minutes later. We all nodded and went back to what we were doing.

I put my earphones in and closed my eyes. I let all my stress and heartbreak leave for awhile. I must have fell asleep because I felt a tap on my shoulder about ten minutes later.

"What?" I groaned out.

"Get up! Liz is here." I heard Ashton say. I get up and grab my bags following the rest of the group.

I seen Liz standing next to someone, but I couldn't see their face.

"MOM!!" I heard Lucifer yell, but my eyes were trained on the person next to Liz. All of a sudden the peron turned around and I was met with the most beautiful blue eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off this beautiful stranger.

"Hi, i'm Luke." I heard the most angelic voice say and I felt my hearbeat speed up.

Oh no this can not be happening again!

Luke's outfit above^^