Chapter 14

Ashton's p.o.v

They need to tell Luke and Lillian. It's not right for them to hide something like this from them. If they don't tell them I will.

"Michael! Lucifer! Come down here now!" I yell up the stairs. All of a sudden I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs and I looked up to see Michael walking down with Lucifer trailing behind him.

"What?" Michael said in a bored tone. I look at him and Lucifer and point to the couch. They both sat down on opposite ends of the couch as far away from each other as possible.

"I want to talk to you guys about what happened. I think you should tell Lillian and Luke." I said to them. They both jumped up and frantically shook their heads.

"No you can't make us!" Lucifer said in a childish tone. Are they serious right now?

"Guys you have to tell them. It's not right. You're breaking them!" I said with a little bit more force. I waited for them to say something, but they just looked at me until Michael shook his head no.

"For fucks sake guys! You're going to tell them. Don't feel guilty now. You shouldn't have fucked eachother and when you were in relationships!" I yelled. They stared at me in shock. Everything was silent until we heard a voice.

"Me and Michael aren't in a relationship. We never were and probably never will be." I heard the voice say. I turned around to see an angry, crying, heartbroken Luke and Lillian.

"Luke I-" Michael tried to say, but was cut off.

"Save it, Michael. I thought you liked me. I guess I was wrong."

"Lillian I-" Lucifer tried to say, but was also cut off.

"Shut the fuck up Lucifer. I don't even know why I agreed to be with you. You promised me you wouldn't cheat on me, but I should of known that was a lie. Like they say once a cheater always a cheater. You know what i've been through. You're the first person I actually let my walls down for. I can't believe I loved you." She yelled and grabbed Luke's hand running off. I turned around and seen Michael and Lucifer with tears in their eyes.

"Don't you assholes dare cry! You don't have the right to cry. You brought this on yourselves. You just couldn't resist could you? Now you've hurt your girlfriend and almost boyfriend. You assholes, better make it up to them and if they don't forgive you I wouldn't be suprised." I snapped at them and walked upstairs to Calum and I's shared room.

"Hey Ash! What's wrong." Calum asked, when I walked into the room.

"Just seen Luke and Lillian break up with Michael and Lucifer." I said and laid next to him on the bed.

"But Michael and Luke weren't dating, so how did he break up with him." Calum asked in confusion.

"I know, but they acted like a couple, so i'm just gonna say they broke up." I said putting my head on his chest.

"Oh, you think Lillian and Luke will get back with Michael and Lucifer if they make it up to them? He asked me. That's the thing I don't know if Luke will even want to be with Michael after this. I don't know about Lillian it doesn't seem like she's going to forgive them anytime soon.

"I don't know Calum. I don't know." I whispered while snuggling more into his chest.