Chapter 8

Luke's p.o.v

It seems like me and Michael have become closer over the last few days. I've learned so many things that it's not even funny. I've also gotten to know Calum and Ashton. I googled them once and I regret that decision. I'm sure you know why, but enough about that. Calum, Ashton, Michael, and I are going to the park. We asked Lucifer and Lillian, but they're being assholes today. I'm not so sure about this. I'm pretty sure I would have to play on the children toys, because of how short and small I am. I swear if I get one scratch or bruise on my body today it's going to be hell fo them.

"Luke are you ready?" I heard Ashton say peeking his head into my room. When he saw me he started chuckling.

"What?" I questioned in confusion. He shook his head walked off. Why was chuckling at me like that? Is my outfit ugly? Nah it's too cute to be ugly.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and walked out of my room and into the living room were I see Calum and Ashton on their phones. Were is Michael?

"Hey guys were is Michael?" I ask, while looking around for him. I didn't notice him behind me until I heard a yell.

"OMG YOU LOOK SO FUCKING ADORABLE!!" He yelled in my ear and picked me up spinning me around. I started to get dizzy, so I did the only thing I could think of. I kicked him in what I thought to be his knee. Not. Even. Close. I kicked him in the balls.

"Dear mother of fuck. Why Luke?" He said after he put me down. His ands went between his legs and it looked like he was about to cry.

"I'm so sorry Michael I didn't mean to! I thought it was your knee." I said while hugging him. He can say goodbye to any children he wants to have in the future.

"It's okay it was just a small kick. Let's just go." He said his voice was at a higher pitch than it was before. I felt so bad because that has gotta hurt.

"Okay guys leggo." Calum said walking out the front door. I face palmed myself, but followed him. This walk is going to be so long.

HELP ME!

Yeah kinda short I know, but the next chapter will be better.

Oh P.S don't let me write after having sugar😊😊😊