Chapter 21

Luke's p.o.v

I felt something licking my face and I started to panic. I opened my eyes and sat up. I heard a little whimper from my lap. I looked down and seen probably one of the smallest dogs I have ever seen with a note attached to them. I grabbed the note off of them and opened it.

Lukey this is Precious she's a suprise and kinda a part of me serenading you

Lukey this is Precious she's a suprise and kinda a part of me serenading you. I remember you saying you wanted a puppy so I got you a pocket puppy that you can take eveywhere. Anyway be ready at 7 tonight I have a suprise for you.

Love, Mikey XOXO.

I couldn't help the smile that made it's way onto my face. For serenading he's doing a pretty good job so far. I look down at Precious and rub her little head. I sat her down on my bed and I went into my bathroom to brush my teeth and get dressed.

I heard yelping from Precious and I hurriedly ran to back into my room. I seen Precious at the edge of my bed. I picked her up and took her into the bathroon with me. I sat her on the sink. I quickly brushed my teeth and looked for an outfit to wear. Not one for tonight just one for today. I finally found one. I quickly put the outfit on. I grabbed Precious and walked downstairs. Now I just have to think about what i'm hoing to wear.

A/n this chapter is short because I wanted the date to have its own chapter.